1. 1. Should I be Captain?

• Yes
    • No

• Head Admin

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Will

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:129363914

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks, 2 days (*Given permission to apply from Dep. Comm. Fame*)

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): While I was a Lieutenant in the PD, I have been faced with multiple tasks that I did not think I would have had to face such as making calls on promoting/ demoting people, organizing patrols and ride-alongs, and handling issues that lower ranking officers had brought to my attention. Because of these events happened, I feel like I am able to make a more educated decision on what to do in a situation and can help organize how the PD functions when there are people looking for guidance or assistance with something.
With a promotion to Captain, I now will be able to pick out and promote those that have a strong character and have a potential to be great leaders by getting them closer to the first supervisor rank of Sergeant and to better assist lower ranking officers with any questions or issues they may have while on duty.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

+Support

-Very active in game(He’s online everyday)

-Nice guy

-Great leader

-He has helped me with many things in the past

-Active on forums and teamspeak

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

+ Support

- Active

* Seen on server almost every time I play

* Well known within the community

* Familiar on guidelines/rules

- Good person

Good Luck

Edited by Gkrier

| Dishonorably Discharged Police Captain |

+ Support

-Active

-Experienced

-Diverse in his contributions

I don’t normally reply to these and I only observe. However, you’ve been a great help in being an example for myself both in the past and the future. You’re a great man and I can see you climbing up the chain!

CPT Revan 1L49

On 10/3/2019 at 10:38 PM, Gkrier said:

+ Support

- Active

* Seen on server almost every time I play

* Well known within the community

* Familiar on guidelines/rules

- Good person

Good Luck

GREAT COMMAND MEMBER