ST SGT Maverick 1010

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:219458083

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 

SGT

Have you donated to the server?: 

Yes I have donated for the Lord Package

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: 

No, I have not been banned on any GL Server before.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 

No, I have not received any warnings.

How much time do you have on the server?: 

1-2 Days (Estimated time that I have in server)

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: 

I love lore big time. I always do research and read books and watch videos upon lots of lore and theories. I would be willing to read up on any lore that I needed to before I did an event to make sure the RP for the players goes well and seems dead on if possible on Lore.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: 

I would like to become GM for I have the experience. If you wish for me to give you contacts you can talk to about my past GM experience I could do so. But I also want to be GM for I feel like a lot of the GM's don't really have their events planned out or watch what they do. I see GM's flying around not cloaked and we have to remind them. The spawners take forever to get turned off. I feel like being a GM you should be able to watch a lot of this and know where and when you gotta be at a place or do something. I feel like doing events you should have everything planned out even if something goes wrong. This is where I come in. I have done an event on this server and mostly lead it with a GM who helped me out. I got some positive feedback based on my Trando Voice acting and the event. I also got some negative feedback on the event for it was just passive RP. But this is why  I want to be a GM for I feel like I could help out making amazing events and could satisfy the players.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: 

I feel like I should be trusted to be a GM for I have the skills, knowledge, and experience that it takes to be a GM. I have a decently well past feedback on my events and make the players satisfied and happy. This is my goal within in GM and I hope I can complete this goal. But this is why I should be trusted to be a GM.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: 

Yes I am very familiar with ULX. I will have to refresh myself on a few things but other than that I am confident with my ULX knowledge.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: 

Yes I am very experienced with being a Game Master and how they function. They should be professional and do whatever it takes to keep the player-base satisfied. They should also be ready to accept any criticism given to them by the player-base negative or positive and use this feedback to make their events better.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

- On ship event -

(Doing the one I just did)

A Trando Trader Zakhal awaits outside the ship. He comms in and requests permission to land. He gets questioned why and he responds with he has supplies and droids that could be use to the Empire. Time goes by and he is finally granted to land and so he does. He is able to sell his full ship to them and he gets refueled. They take the droid which is a R4 Unit and take it. They find out this R4 Unit has precious information on the Rebels and try to slice it out of the droid. 2 Rebels that where tracking the chip inside the droid that was never taken out or known about until last minute destroyed come onto the ship through Moonpool. They both die very quickly due to the strength of the Empires Troopers. They destroy the droid once they get some of the info out of it and call back the Trando Zakhal to capture him and interrogate him on what just happened. Zakhal being cooperative comes back to the ship and gets captured and interrogated. They get a data pad with info on a Rebel Base. They keep trying to get more out of him but that is all he knows. They take him to the Bridge and a Navy LT talks to him. They agree on Zakhal being paid to work for the Empire and not trading with the Rebels anymore. He goes to his ship after almost being killed by IQ Apprentice and get back to his ship. He takes off and goes on his way unharmed and knowingly now part of the Empire.

- Off Ship - 

ISD Jumps out of Hyperspace after following a SOS from Tatooine. Grand Admiral Thrawn orders the troopers to go down to the planet and find out what they SOS is and who is sending it. They troopers gather in MHB and go to Tatooine. They are dispatched in groups and they go off to find the SOS. They finally find a Citizen Woman in a Hut alone. She begs on her hands and knees for help. She writes in the sand... "There are Rebels... Help me they are forcing me to call you here.. its a Trap." So the Troopers go off and and hunt down the Rebels which have taken over the Empires FOB. They kill all Rebels and find a Fleet Sub LT dying on the floor slowly bleeding out. They attempt to rescue him. (If fails then they continue to clear out rebels then head home with the Citizen for interrogation. But we are gonna say the Succeed.) They succeed and take the Sub LT to safety and get the Citizen for Interrogation and head off the planet back to the ship. They interrogate the Lady and Sub LT separately to find out what happened. The Lady ends up admitting due to the Empires tricks that she was a spy and doesn't want to work for the Rebels anymore. The Empire doesn't accept her plead and kill her. The Sub LT on the other hand tells them that the Rebels got hands on locations of resources that the Empire is mining out and that they can stop them. Lord Vader gets informed of this and orders execution for his failure to The Empire. (This can go on and on but I am going to stop here.)

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): 

Yes (EX): !give Maverick rw_sw_blurrg1120c or !give Rebel Commander rw_sw_blurrg1120c

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): 

Yes (EX): !model Maverick models/tfa/comm/gg/pm_sw_trandoshan_bounty_hunter_v2.mdl or !model Rebel Commander models/npc/linnea/swbf_rebel_soldiermagma_linnea/swbf_rebel_soldiermagma_linnea.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

Yes I have and I also have them bookmarked to look back on them for future use.

Edited by [HRP] Curry

• Manager
7 hours ago, Quaked said:

+Support 

Very active, understands lore, and is great at role playing to the fullest.

Event's with him would be very fun, and would be quite enjoyable 

• Gaminglight Love 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗