The time has come...

Cryolast

Hello everyone, I have been thinking a lot about what security means to me and have finally decided to do it. I think this needs to happen for me and others to be Happy...

SECURITY OLYMPICS SUGGESTIONS!!!

Format in reply:

Name:

What you want to see in security Olympics:

Why it would be a cool feature/good for security:

SERIOUS SUGGESTIONS ONLY. YOU WILL BE PUNISHED IF YOU PUT SOMETHING INAPPROPRIATE IN.

Edited by Cryolast

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

Name: Killaz

What you want to see in security Olympics: Team based TDM

Why it would be a cool feature/good for security: It will help us with coordination and communication between each other. It will also help us be more strategic. Although it may take up more time and TPing everyone back will be a hassle. I think it's more of an idea that seems good on paper, but not as good when in practice, but everything is a worth a try. (There can also be tournament based TDM matches, with rewards for top teams if possible.)

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

Name: Security FTO JRCF SM Max

What you want to see in the Security Olympics: I would like to see how quickly we can respond to certain situations or commands. With us having a timed race to see who does their command the fastest, with each command being different in the sense of order but around the same topic: Formations, Positioning, Targeting; therefore, we can express are speed, accuracy, and professionalism in certain situations in different types of pressures(ie defcons or hostiles). Another idea that or topic we should go over/watch for is how the leaders would present their commands to make sure that one is not too demanding and to make sure they can handle commanding situations with a calm collected self-being. With this I would like this to not be too strict I would want to it be enjoyable to NCOs' and Enlisted so that it might not ward off people that might think it is terrible, and to just have some fun.

Why it would be a cool feature/good for security: This is something that I believe would be able to show the NCOs' who can organize well and to show how well one could command their group to prevail just like how we want this branch to prevail. So that we can also make sure if one was to rise the ranks to gain control that they can do it peacefully and professionally to help lower ranks have a good idea of what they need to do to achieve that level of rank.

Thank you for your time.