Medical Division Updates / Changes

Slade

What do you want to see? -

I want to see the Medical Division get passive roleplay models, an addition of Emergancy Response Team as a Medical Subdivision, finally also the addition of Regimental Medical Squads as a Medical Subdivision. 

Why should we add it? -

Firstly I believe that the models should be added so that way while on ship or setting up a temporary outpost on an off ship event they can roleplay without being in stormtrooper armor which in honesty looks silly that a surgery can be done in storm trooper outfits. It just makes more sense.

Secondly the Emergency Response Team (ERT) will be a subdivision to add basically field medics and they will respond to troopers in distress to give them the best care possible in the field and then transport them to the nearest medical outpost. They can be set up in storm trooper armor for protection and have a standard E-11 blaster to defend themselves but they should never be focused on combat only healing individuals.

Finally the Regimental Medical Squads (RMS) will be a subdivision run by the Medical Division and allows regiments to assign or volunteer to become a basic combat medic for each regiment and gain a basic understanding of first aid. With this whenever a Regimental Medic is obviously getting overwhelmed or they just need more assistance that is where ERT comes into play since ERT will be more experienced and able to help transport injured subjects to the medical outpost easier.

What are the advantages of having this? -

All three of the suggestions I gave allows for medical to focus on passive rp which is their main purpose and also allows them to not be locked into a small room while others have to drag themselves there. It makes sense for a response to come and assist and bring back the injured. Also I think having Regimental squads for medical is great since if 69th isn't always on they can provide basic care and keep their regiment going.

Who is it mainly for? -

Technically the Medical Division but it also affects other regiments so I would like the opinion and also to speak with about implementing this with. @C. Perkins | 101 @KyleTheOne @EnableStealth @Quaked @Jesse @HeadShot720 @bdogz1

Links to any content -

N/A

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

What passive RP Model would it be if this were to come to Fruition, I wiukd say maybe like an All White Imperial Officer model?

• Like 1

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

Just now, Kratos™ said:

What passive RP Model would it be if this were to come to Fruition, I would say maybe like an All White Imperial Officer model?

I would think a modified ISB model but I would want the communities opinion on changing models before I really find a solid one.

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

1 minute ago, Slade said:

I would think a modified ISB model but I would want the communities opinion on changing models before I really find a solid one.

Gotcha. Also +Support for the 1st and 2nd.

However, I -support the last one. My main reasoning is because I think it's causing alot of subdivision in the Medical Branch that doesn't have the substained Player Count to keep up with. I would suggest that the 3rd Suggestion be intergrated with the 2nd, so that since ERT are in charge of Transporting injured troopers out, they will also be knowledgeable in basic first aid, which they can then call over another Trooper to help. Altho, Personally, I'm a bit against having other people who aren't in Medical do Medical stuff, because I don't want that activity get diminished from the Medics who, with my interactions, have been doing beautifully.

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

+/- Support
EC Has already got three Sub Divisions and I really think that the Medical Sub Division isnt needed for EC but I will think about it with my Vice Commander. Otherwise the rest are good.

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

+/- support '-'

I like the idea of medic subdivisions with some doctor medics that chill in medbay as usual and it would be nice to have emergency medics that will be able to defend them self and the other troopers.

however I'm still not a fan of, as Kratos said, other troopers basically stealing our jobs...

spacer.png

• 5 weeks later...