Tick's Death Trooper Commander Application

Kratos™

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st PV2 Tick 6498 (Number may be wrong, Will double check when I'm home)

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Death Trooper Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I've had multiple in different Commander Posistions in the Past, I have done all from being General Kenobi in a Clone Wars Server, To a Spartan II Commander in a Serious Halo RP. Unfortunately, being 24 years old and it being a long time ago, because I went on Hiatus after a stressful period of my life and being Director of the Halo Server, I forgotten the specific Community Names. The ones that I can remember is Astral Networks, later renamed Delta networks that was run by a Owner named Xowlek. I was also the Vice Commander in the SCPRP Server until I retired on 10/1/19. And I am the Current Head of the SeriousRP E-11 Regiment "REDACTED" in SCPRP

I believe that I am suited for this posistion, not merely on my experiences but because I understand the inner workings on managing a Server, and mostly on how Player interactions work in terms of getting them to stick around. There is a fair amount of players on the Server that wish for a much more serious aspect of the Star Wars universe and I believe that I can provided that as I have only Commanded in Serious Roleplay Servers. I have also always been interested in the Lore behind Death Troopers and what they represent, which is what it is to be loyal to an Empire.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

As far as I am aware, SCP RP is my main server pre-resignation and I believe I had either a Month or 3 weeks accumalated time. And on Imp RP, I believe I have 1-3 Days, I am unsure and I will check when I get home from work

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The way I run my branches is best described (As cringey as it is) in the matter of a Stern Dad. I take the Commanding Posistion very serious but I am able to create a healthy split personality between the stoic officer and the loving "Father". I understand that the responsibilty of Command will need me to be firm in my actions, but I understand that we are all playing a Game and in the end of the day, there is another person behind the monitor who has emotions and needs to be respected. I believe that I use this platform, of Commanding to reach out to the Community and help however I can emotionally. As a survivor of Suicide and Depression, I live by the rule that everyone needs someone to talk to, and I believe that I can provide insight to those struggling and from personal experiences, teach those on how to handle situations and for them to understand that they're never alone and that my Door is always open to them.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have a record of being a Good Commanding Officer who is both knowledgable in their field but also caring. This spans from the first time that I took a Commanding Posistion as General Kenobi when I first started taking Roleplay Seriously. I believe that I can be a helpful asset not only to the Branch of which I command but to the Community, even if it's just someone that listens to people's problems. I understand that the Command Posistion is something that is not to be taken lightly and besides commanding, the Officer is a representation of both the Community and their Branch and should be a sort of Rolemodel to the Community and it's players.

7. How often can you be Online? :

As an Adult I do have responsibilities that I must attend to. I am a Store Manager who has to manage an entire building but leaves me enough time to be involved in the Forums and the Discord. I am also in a Relationship and go the Gym, However, I tend to be online the times where I can when those things are not realistically taking my time. That being said, I consider myself to be active or possibly as Active as I realistically can be.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

To my knowledge I do not have any warnings, if I do, it might be a False Warning that I obtained in SCP RP when a O5 Council Member was playing around with me and I was playing with them back, I was teleported to SCP-106's PD and adverted (In comms) /advert [F] *Static*. This prompted a Mod who was unaware to quickly warning me, but after discussion and an Appeal, it was removed (To my Knowledge) if need be, I can present proof of this if needed.

- Please excuse any format errors as I am typing from my Phone, will touch it up when I arrive home, currently at work -

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

+Support

Great app. I have heard multiple positive things about you. Great detail within your app. You seem to be able to have a connection or try to with your troopers and I respect that. Good luck to you and hopefully all goes well. Definitely deserve this postion.

+1

Amazing man and a amazing commander. 

Great guy to talk to.

Tick is in my opinion far more capable as a commander then anyone I have ever seen, not only that he has alot of experience in running divisions, one of the best examples being E11. Tick is also decently active even for someone busy as him, and yes he hasn't been on much this week but he was making his PC and before that he was on at every day for at least 2 hours. 

Seriously this guy is probably one of the best commanders and probably ever.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

12 minutes ago, _Alpha_ said:

+1

Great guy to talk to.

Tick is in my opinion far more capable as a commander then anyone I have ever seen, not only that he has alot of experience in running divisions, one of the best examples being E11. Tick is also decently active even for someone busy as him, and yes he hasn't been on much this week but he was making his PC and before that he was on at every day for at least 2 hours. 

No doubt about it. He deserves this.

Just here to spread some good news.

Former Epsilon-11 Commander, Mod, Event Team

12 minutes ago, _Alpha_ said:

+1

Great guy to talk to.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

6 hours ago, Jakub said:

+1

Great guy to talk to.

7 hours ago, _Alpha_ said:

+1

Great guy to talk to.

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

-support 

not being mean or anything but this battalion has not been added yet and I don’t think it’s fair on other players applying before it comes out, also the thing is it has not been confirmed on a release date

if you applied when it came out I wouldn’t of had a problem   

Edited by jackrhyssull

• Manager
3 minutes ago, jackrhyssull said:

-support 

not being mean or anything but this battalion has not been added yet and I don’t think it’s fair on other players applying before it comes out, also the thing is it has not been confirmed on a release date

if you applied when it came out I wouldn’t of had a problem   

Hotshot said people can apply for the rank

http://prntscr.com/pf0827

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗