iNPC

_Alpha_

What do you want to see? -  iNPC

Why should we add it? -  This mod upgrades the AI/NPC's significantly and makes the NPC's far more lethal, making players in events actually need to play smart and not just run and gun unless they want to die.

What are the advantages of having this? - Makes battleplans for events more viable, makes players play smart and try and not get themselves killed. It also makes bodies disappear after a few seconds, making the GM not have to manually clean up the map and possibly help get rid of lag.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone, and mainly for GM's to take advantage of.

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=632126111

Edited by _Alpha_

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

-/+ Support

This seems like a very worthwhile Addition that could be added depending how it would react with the Server. However, I am -/+'ing because of "Note: iNPC will try to only affect the regular HL2 NPCs. That means that NPCs made by other modders (unless they are reskins of regular HL2 NPCs) will usually not be affected." 

This means for the Add-on to shine, we would have to use the HL2 NPCs, which for some it's doable, but depends on the Event. I am leaning towards a + Support, and pending a bit more explaination on it's implementation, Will change my offical standing to reflect it.

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

2 hours ago, Kratos™ said:

-/+ Support

This seems like a very worthwhile Addition that could be added depending how it would react with the Server. However, I am -/+'ing because of "Note: iNPC will try to only affect the regular HL2 NPCs. That means that NPCs made by other modders (unless they are reskins of regular HL2 NPCs) will usually not be affected." 

This means for the Add-on to shine, we would have to use the HL2 NPCs, which for some it's doable, but depends on the Event. I am leaning towards a + Support, and pending a bit more explaination on it's implementation, Will change my offical standing to reflect it.

Also the reason they don’t kill people often is becouse if there low health and weapons aim which gms can change if you want fights to be challenging ask the gym doing the event because  90% of the time when we do try to make it challenging people don’t like it.

On 10/3/2019 at 4:57 PM, Jesse said:

Also the reason they don’t kill people often is becouse if there low health and weapons aim which gms can change if you want fights to be challenging ask the gym doing the event because  90% of the time when we do try to make it challenging people don’t like it.

The AI will be more smart however and I never knew you can actually do that.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

• 4 weeks later...