Make Saber Hilts/Crystals purchasable with Credits.

Dredgen

What do you want to see? - Saber Crystals and Saber Hilts able to be purchased with store credits.

Why should we add it? - Currently the only way to get special Saber Hilts and Crystals is to get them from Mega Events usually held by Hotshot. If these were on store we would have a bit more of a variety to have instead of the standard hilt and standard color crystal.

What are the advantages of having this? - It would make our sabers look cooler. Thats about it unless it gives some kind of damage buff.

Who is it mainly for? - Inquisitors and whoever can use a lightsaber  

Links to any content - N/A

• Laughing 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+/- Support

I think this would be a cool addition, but I am fairly certain that the hilts and other items for sabers add buffs. If this is not true, or can be implemented in a way that will not make it a pseudo pay-to-win, then I think this would be fine.

+/- Support

I will be saying something a bit controversial, but bear with me. I agree that providing a form of Customization to players who have a Saber would be a welcome and fun addition. I believe that if the changes are purely cosmetic, that they can be included in the GL Store as income for the Server. This allows for continued support of it's upkeep and any paid scripts for the future to be maintained. This is something that I believe, if priced right, can provide alot of help when it comes to revenue.

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

I never said anything about buffs. I don't even know if they give buffs or not. "Thats about it unless it gives some kind of damage buff." Thats the only time I mentioned it.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• 1 month later...

Just saw this

-support

instead I would say have weekly duel tournaments and the winner gets a crystal or hilt or whatever is being handed out. Not only does this allow for someone to get something new but it would be fun for all IQ and be a challenge to improve your dueling techniques. It could also improve activity.

along with getting a hilt for the winner. You could allow spectators of people who arent fighting to bet on who would win and keep track of it on roster for some nice fun as well. 

overall this method would

1.increase activity 

2.Put some friendly fun and competition in for IQ

3.Lower the pay to win aspect of IQ.

On 11/4/2019 at 4:32 AM, [HRP] Curry said:

Just saw this

-support

instead I would say have weekly duel tournaments and the winner gets a crystal or hilt or whatever is being handed out. Not only does this allow for someone to get something new but it would be fun for all IQ and be a challenge to improve your dueling techniques. It could also improve activity.

along with getting a hilt for the winner. You could allow spectators of people who arent fighting to bet on who would win and keep track of it on roster for some nice fun as well. 

1.increase activity 

On 11/4/2019 at 1:32 AM, [HRP] Curry said:

Just saw this

-support

1.increase activity 

- Retired 501st Legion Vice Commander-

Imperial RP

On 11/4/2019 at 4:32 AM, [HRP] Curry said:

Just saw this

-support

1.increase activity 

• 1 month later...