Calamity - Captain Application

Calamity

Calamity - Captains Application  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should Calamity become Captain?

• +Support (Why)
    • -Support (Why)

Rank You are Applying For: CPT (Captain)

In-Game Name: Calamity

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:441397904

Current Rank: LT (Lieutenant)

How long have you been in your current rank?: For three months

What timezone are you in?: Central Time Zone

How many Warns do you have?: 0 https://imgur.com/eyrLABF

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

Being a Lieutenant for three months dealing with Police Officers, helping in meetings, and promoting up lower ranks that are doing really well. I feel like I am excellent fit for the next position in the police force. As a very active and dedicated individual who does what is best for PD/Gaminglight. I tend to take things very seriously and get things done very quickly without any problems. Dealing with people daily, I am very nice expressing positive emotion making sure everyone feels safe around me and in the police force. I have excellent leadership and cooping skills to deal with any situation that comes before me, that includes taking charge in the police force, trainings, etc. Containing experience from S.W.AT Command, I know what to do and how to manage people.

Regarding out of character information I have been really active supporting our officers inside our discord. I have been taking their support calls and making decisive judgements in reports. Having direct contact with other Police Command members I have coordinated with them really well, and all together we have made the police department a better place to be. Not to mention a really active one! I helped PD command a lot with issues which makes me familiar with how everything is ran. After being a lieutenant for three months, building up my skills, and more, I feel like I am ready for the next stage and become a Captain. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes sir!

Edited by Calamity
  • Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

10 hours ago, Nick Val said:

+ Support

Extrordarinly Active 

Friendly/Nice + Respective

Overall deserves rank/promotion

• Gaminglight Love 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

+support 

Knows leader ship

Very kind 

Helpful 

Mature  

-support I would really like you to improve  on activity   I never see you on    the pd job , could  be the timing I get on 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-Support 

minge

minge

minge

Jk 

+Support

Active AF

Gucci boi

Very trusted (JMT boi)

Although not on PD as much as his other jobs, still very Gucci gang

Will host great meetings.

Good luck!