Red's fake warn report

RedKnight

Your in game name: MTF Nu7 CPL Knight K34T

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:108321105 

The player's in game name: Rookieblue

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:1:42428330

What did the player do: accidently warned me for cuff abuse when someone cuffed me for no reason and he was trying to warn them

Evidence (required):

What do you believe should happen to the player: nothing, It was an accident

Any extra information: no

Yes. I pointed it out.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support

Rookie... DID AN OOPSIE

• Like 1

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."