LED Text Screens Addon - Accepted

Brandonator

What you want to see? - I'd like to see this particular addon added: LED Screens

This addon adds LED text screens that can be permapropped, used with WireMod, and heavily customized, amongst other things.

Why should we add it? - The current text screens (outside Medbay, for example) seem to just be floating words instead of actual proper signs. I believe adding these LED screens instead would add some more realism and character to the signage in place around the facility. Not to mention, due to their compatibility with WireMod, it would be possible to do things such as changing the Medbay sign to say "LOCKDOWN" if medbay is locked down, or to create a sign that says "SURGERY IN PROGRESS" outside of the Surgery room during surgeries, amongst other things. These are just two of many possible use scenarios.

What are the advantages of having this? - To begin with, it looks cool as can be. It's standalone, so it doesn't require any additional addons to function. It's lightweight in size, and isn't likely to cause any lag. It has several use cases that would enhance the overall  a e s t h e t i c  of the facility as a whole, and on top of all that, it's customizable to a great extent.

Who is it mainly for? - This addon is mainly for the Foundation as a whole. The signs would fit in nicely around the place, I believe. They can serve several functions as well, all depending on how and where they're used. The possibilities are nearly endless.

Links to any content - LED Screens: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1784911999

Edited by Brandonator

Current Surgical Manager on SCP-RP | NOT INACTIVE | Methbay was an outside job

21 hours ago, jvyden said:

+support

a e s t h e t i c

i m m e r s i o n

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

-/+ Support

Looks amazing.

Probably laggy.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+Support

I would love to see a change in aesthetic to have some lovely looking signs. This could help people show there is work in a hallway to detour the other way or to signify Rules in a visually appealing way, with a more attention grabbing look.

Edited by Max 2.0

Thank you for your time.