◆ NPC Fighters/transports ◆

Beckett

• Manager

What do you want to see? - I would like to see this addon which includes a fair amount of friendly and hostile Rebel/Imperial Fighters/transports.

Why should we add it? - This addon includes very smart AI. The NPCs will patrol the air and attack any nearby player (whether in ship or on foot) - the AI is designed where there almost never crash (avoiding all map terrain/borders). Furthermore, hostile and friendly NPCs will fire apon each other and create an amazing atmosphere in the sky while the troopers are on foot.

What are the advantages of having this? - This will create an amazing atmosphere in future events and give the troopers more variety of targets to hit (especially Starfighter corps). Furthermore, it will open a lot more possibilities in events (making them a lot more interesting/immersive)

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any contenthttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1359747216&searchtext=star+wars

Edited by Beckett

Huge + support 

this would be amazing for events I tested it on my laptop and as far as I could see you can create battles in the air and it would give fighters lots to do in the sky and gms can do other thing instead of them flying 

+ Support 

This truly will be a welcome addition, altho. I disagree that a sort of NPC Dog Fighting background is needed as this will provide a substantial amount of Lag for players which will only add to a Maps Optimization Lag. 

However, this will give Star Fighters more of a contribution when assisting in Open World Maps, and will also provide a new threat to Ground Troops. If for examples, Bombers are needed, then the Event Team can quickly fly one in themselves and not have to focus a enemy pilots for the other small ships.

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

+ SUPPORT

It would give an awesome battle experience to both Ground Troopers and StarFighters.

It would look awesome!

Could give the events a more StarWars battle feel.

It would help the event team focus more on the actual battle than just the ships and having to constantly spawn them in.

It could be very laggy and could lag the players and fighters, which could cause the battles to look bad.

(Overall a great idea, but would require further testing).

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• 5 weeks later...