Why I chose reaper as my name!!

Lite

So this story is a sad one. When I was young about a boy I thought of life allot. And the concept of mythical creatures. I was in love with zues a god that's all might and powerful. The thought of it was amusing to me controlling and being able to overcome something. I wanted to live for ever just like most people do. But thinking and thinking more and more I realized life isnt about living for ever its about living and dieng. I'm not sure how long time is going by but one day. My grandpa came into my room it was day out he said your uncle he died. And I asked why he told me these words son the reaper needed a soul that was pure and driven from hate or evil. And was looking for life. And later on what he meant by that was the reaper wasnt chasing life he was chasing a soul that he lost within death. Meaning never lose yourself and death cant find you because if you die happy and alive you live forever within♡Let me know if you would like more stories I'll post daily ♤

♤ReaperAce♤~The reaper dosen't kill you death does~

Edited by jeremY
  • Like 1

wow that... that was just a sad story. ?

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• 4 weeks later...