BOH - False Warn Removal

Mazgrid

Player lied to staff, resulting in false warn

Questions

Your In-game: Mazgrid

Your SteamID: (cant get this to load. takes 20 minutes to load up www.gaminglight.com not even forums, just gaminglight.com)

The admin's name in-game: BOH

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: FailRP x2

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): (I am literally rigged to a cell tower for an internet source of 220Kbps-290Kbps and I have waited close to 25 minutes for the image to upload.. so fuck it. I can not upload the image of the warn)

Why do you think this warn was false: A player lied to staff saying that Citizens can not own firearms (part 1) and that sitting in the back of a abandoned car instead of resisting arrest/running from police is "stealing cars" (part 2) The admin who warned me already said he will get it removed after he realized that NO WHERE ON THE MOTD does it say anything about citi's not being able to possess firearms or sit in cars (even if its your own car)

Any extra information: My internet is absolute shite, so i lag out at least every 15-30 minutes. please be patient with me ingame until I inform of when my internet is more stable than my emotions. Im not an LTAPer so don't say I am. There's no point in LTAP'ing because youre still going to get punished.

Edited by Mazgrid
  • Gaminglight Love 1

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I