Monroe's Event Team Application

Monroe

In-Game Name: Monroe (Staff)/Someone (Security)/ Aven (MTF)

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789): STEAM_0:0:72839305

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator / Platinum

What is your RP Rank?: Captain (Security) / PVT (A1)

What is your timezone?: CST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8 (I know quite a bit, but remember them by traits/names, not really numbers)

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No

How Active are you? (1/10): 8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 2 (Both aren't active to my knowledge)

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I believe that I should be an event team member for several reasons. One of the reasons that I should be a member on the event team is because I have, on a couple occassions, have helped with minor events and in improving people's experiences in a roleplay- whenever report/problem activity and staff activity permitted of course, I also made sure that it fit the roleplay context and that I wasn't overstepping my boundaries as staff- and in that I've recieved some positive comments, as well as I've even had some event team members join me as I did a good job or either made a decent enough proposal. Another one of the reasons that I should be a member is because of my knowledge on the SCP universe as a whole, as well as my ability to place and phrase things within the SCP universe so that it seems like they fit within the lore and context of the situation and of the server, which is very useful during roleplay, events, and of course, within organizing such events. Lastly, I believe that I should be a member of the event team because I want to help improve people's experiences on the server to help encourage them to play on the server more, rather than leaving after only a few seconds just because they're D-class. It makes me sad hearing people say "What are we even supposed to do on this server?" before leaving, simply because nothing more is happening than them getting shot at by GenSec, but as event team I will have an opportunity to help aid that, as well as I will have a chance to help mix things up a bit more during the slower hours by having mini events, which can help encourage people to play at night as well as play during the day.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): While I am not wholly sure whether or not I could execute this without it being either not inclusive enough, against rules, etc., however it is what came to mind. I would create an event with SCP 3812, or a being similar to him, and this would require intense micro-management from me, but if it turns out well, I would be more than willing to do it with people. I would make someone into a shadow-like being if possible, or I would make them into a dark cloaked figure, and I would give them the task of mimicking the personality of a schitzophrenic while wondering the facility. I would make them want to change simple, or prop/person based things (within reason) and I would do my best to make said thing happen.
    Ex. If he were to go up to two people, and say "Hello" to one person, and when the two greet him, and he concluded that one of them didn't exist, such as "Wait, I don't think you're even here." I could quickly teleport them away after a message about what's happening, or perhaps me explaining the situation to them after I do it. Along with this, I could give him a 096 swep, or a cloaking swep to allow him to teleport, or 'teleport' around the facility. More RP-based interactions such as a simple gunshot, a conversation, light appearing out of nowhere, etc. could take place to help accent this as his temporal distortion wouldn't simply apply to only one or two things, but rather on everything.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My favorite SCP would have to be SCP 150, because it kind of fits one of the types of SCPs that I rather like as it breaks apart from the norm a bit while keeping all of the oddities and anomolous abilities and effects that SCPs are known for. I like on how 150 is able to interact with people in a symbiotic relationship while at the same time- and rather curiously- being able to be exchanged between people seamlessly, even switching their personality before eventually taking part within that host as well. While it isn't necessarily odd for SCPs to be nice, I just found this one unique for near to no reason other than the presentation of how it happened, what happened, and to the lengths and differences between losing or gaining instances of 150. Helps that it was wrapped up in the neat bow that SCP writers are known for.

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

+Support

-high ranking in to and a moderator so nost likely well trusted

-well organized

-good examples of why you should be in event team

-great grammar

-event is cool, I would have myself or another event team as 3812 so you can trust them with a swep

Good luck hope you make event team and i look forward to doing events with you

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

16 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

+Support

-well organized

-great grammar

-event is cool, I would have myself or another event team as 3812 so you can trust them with a swep

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

16 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

+Support

-well organized

-great grammar

Allso good activity and knowledge of scps

Rock.

18 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

+Support

-well organized

-great grammar

20 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

+Support

-well organized

-great grammar

20 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

+Support

-high ranking in to and a moderator so most likely well trusted

-well organized

-great grammar

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 10/1/2019 at 11:21 PM, pixelated pancakes said:

+Support

-well organized

-great grammar

On 10/2/2019 at 5:21 AM, pixelated pancakes said:

+Support

-well organized

-great grammar

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

On 10/1/2019 at 10:21 PM, pixelated pancakes said:

+Support

-well organized

-great grammar

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

On 10/1/2019 at 11:21 PM, pixelated pancakes said:

+Support

-well organized

-great grammar

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

• Hoovy locked this topic