A Spooky 4th Intro

October

Hello children,

I doubt any of you will know me unless you’re a true old timer such as Th3, Ingots, Gamik, Jake, Snar, Voxis, etc. 

So I’m October. I’m an inactive boy. I’ve played on every GL server except for Rust and the new Imperial RP. 

To those on MIL, the time was fun but I don’t have much to say to you guys cuz all the OG boys are retired. Rip Richard, Senior (my heart goes out to you as you were such a great SA and friend) and many others. 

Police RP is great. I really suggest that all of you guys check it out. That’s where I started my gaming light career. I’ve been here for about 2.5 years so yea idk what to say. 

SCP-RP is nice. I’ve staffed that server under all 3 managers. All are great guys. I can’t recommend it enough. 

Hmm, I’m realizing that this is sounding like a resignation not an intro. I’m much better at writing resignations than intros so I’ll start over. I’m October. I love meeting new people. I’m grateful that all you peeps come out here. I go to boarding school so the chances that I meet you are near 0 which is sad. I’m glad to be a part of this community. Zeeptin is too kind. I remember when I was going through some dark times and he messaged me. 

Sorry this sounds like crazy ramblings. I wrote this in like 5 minutes and am possibly intoxicated tho I plead the 5th. If you wanna talk just dm me. Also I adore political debates if you wanna hmu. 

I hope to meet y’all 

Hey october, remember me?

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

6 hours ago, October said:

How could I forget you sir?

Haha ik 

anyways, welcome back!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

54 minutes ago, October said:

I post one of these every October but thank you sir

Oh lmao

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic