Should I Be Staff/Trial Mod? - Denied

Noahno08

New Month New Me,Lets Get On A Fresh Page and Start Over.

As you may know I have a strike and been demoted at Scp Rp,but I think there’s room for improvement and a month of thinking about my actions I think it’s time for another chance and to apply for Police Rp,so,here we go. 

You know what,I think there’s hope,so you know imma reapply,I hope we can all get second chances and since I’m not staff restricted why not so here we go I thought long and hard about this I think we should get on a new page,brand new day,brand new me.

What is your in-game name?: Noahno08 Or Noahno

What is your steam name?: noahno08

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:420430728

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes,this community.

At What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 3rd 2019 around that time,(I left for vacation for like a month so when I came back I only had 1 day.)

What date did you make your forums account? Around July 10th 2019,near that time. 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Scp Bronze (VIP+ For policeRP)

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

image.png.2b56a76c6b093d89be92b9843f10c6c7.png

(Warns for police rp) I was new.

Have you donated? Yes For Vip+,and bronze and the bat for scp rp.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? This community.

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I feel that I would make a great edition to the Gaming Light staff team as I see myself as a kind, Responsible,and respectful person. I can also be very easy to talk and or communicate to at all times,and can be very useful when under pressure/tough situations. Also I am an unbiased person who can always be trusted to handle all situations/sits in the correct manor.I feel that, if given opportunity to, will try my hardest to show that I can be an amazing newest staff member to the Gaming Light community! Also-I think it would be a great opportunity for me to help out in and around the community,and also help resolve any issues that anyone might have problems with. I also think that it would be useful to have an extra member to help out when the server is in it’s quiet hours.. As well as to stop any rule breakers during those hours. I also have loved RPing within the community as a whole in the last couple of months that I have played and that I want to show that dedication throughout the community. I also think that since I tend to play when I have free time (usually after 3 pm) I tend to devote time into it because, I see more then 1,000 + applictions accepted and I barely see more 2 admin on the server when there's alot of people on and I tend to change that and I will keep trying till I get to complete my goal. I notice I have a strike but there's always room for improvment this is why hes giving me a chance to apply again and attend interviews.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring him/her to a sit and handle the problem calmly(Also take them some-were no one can see hear or harm the person like a rooftop). I would tell them to calm down. If they are still being disruptive and impolite I would gag them. From there I would tell them why I brought them to the sit. Then I would explain what MassRDM is. After that I would ask for a Admin+ to give the player a 10000 second minge and then I would give them a warn for Mass RDM/Staff Diss. I also think that after thinking of what I did I think I deserve a second chance as I was a bad example and willing to try again show you how I really can be. New Month new me I think it’s time to start fresh and be better and not mess up.

Edited by Noahno08
It was 2-3 weeks ago,I got demoted.

+ Support

You are pretty active and seem to know the rules very well. Everytime I approached you, you seem to be happy nice. Do not know you otherwise but I feel like you deserve a shot on the staff team. 

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

I second Jack. And did you say you were demoted only a week ago? Why should we believe you matured in one week

Did some digging. Was demoted as a TMOD for whitelisting himself to a job less than a month ago. Yeah, gonna be a major - support from me

For those interested, link to the staff report is here https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/47060-noahno08-staff-report/

Edited by Rocco_Rex

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

1 hour ago, Rocco_Rex said:

I second Jack. And did you say you were demoted only a week ago? Why should we believe you matured in one week

Did some digging. Was demoted as a TMOD for whitelisting himself to a job less than a month ago. Yeah, gonna be a major - support from me

For those interested, link to the staff report is here https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/47060-noahno08-staff-report/

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Head Admin

Overall rating: Massive -Support

- (*Opinion changed*)
- Misused his staff rank on another GL server resulting in his removal

Sorry Noah, but after reading that I have to give you a -Support as that in my mind is a very immature thing to do. Never whitelist yourself just because a job isn't working for you.

Please take some time (maybe a month or so) and then consider reapplying, although it is up to SMT to decide if you are accepted or denied.

12 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

Forklift_Signature.png

14 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

-SUPPORT

I don't feel like you should be staff. Not after what happened before. You did something because of impatience, how do I know you wont do it again? 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 hour ago, Sion said:

+support 

Everyone deserves a second chance right 

It was less than one month ago. A second chance? Sure. This soon? No. You'll also note the only SCPRP staffer who has come here gave - support

Edited by Rocco_Rex

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

8 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

- (*Opinion changed*)

Sorry Noah, but after reading that I have to give you a -Support as that in my mind is a very immature thing to do. Never whitelist yourself just because a job isn't working for you.

Please take some time (maybe a month or so) and then consider reapplying, although it is up to SMT to decide if you are accepted or denied.

13 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

- (*Opinion changed*)

ToxicWolf~ State Police Captain 1H08CERT SM  1CT37 Moderator

3 hours ago, Toxic_Wolf10 said:

- (*Opinion changed*)

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

21 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

- (*Opinion changed*)

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

On 10/4/2019 at 8:23 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

- (*Opinion changed*)

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

After speaking to him, I believe he is extremely remorseful and regretful of his actions. I have seen high activity and maturity increase since then, since this I will +Support this post for the following reasons

- Activity
- Maturity

- Could be a great asset for the staff team

Good luck ~ Jack OG

On 10/5/2019 at 5:43 AM, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

I don't feel like you should be staff. Not after what happened before. You did something because of impatience, how do I know you wont do it again? 

We gave you a second chance bud.

+ Support

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

7 hours ago, Yobo said:

We gave you a second chance bud.

+ Support

Yknow what. You're right.

Changing to a +SUPPORT

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||