Should I?

Noahno08

Should I?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I

• Yes
    • No

There is always hope but because of what happened it's just going to be harder. I have been staff on both scp and police rp and I can tell you that they are not that different. Police rp has ratios 1 staff for every 20 players something different from police rp. Police rp has 2 Manager that are nice but (not to be mean) are harder to get in contact with compared to scp rp in my opinion. Honestly I think police rp is easier to staff on the scp because of how open it is to fly around at watch people but I like scp because I see a lot of problems and it makes me feel needed. In the end it's up to you if you want to talk more I'm on ts a lot so just poke me. 

(Sorry for any bad grammar I'm on my phone)

On 10/1/2019 at 2:34 PM, Charlie said:

There is of course still hope. You may have fucked up but, you aren’t staff restricted. Go and give it a try.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• 5 weeks later...

Look, in my opinion, it may not mean much, but everyone make's mistakes, being small or big, they happen. See the big thing is moving on and also learning from those mistake's are what make us human, if everyone was perfect, we'd never learn anything new, because from a mistake come's knowledge and from that knowledge comes opportunity. So if you ask me, I think if you've truly moved past this error and have learned from what you did, you deserve a shot just as much as someone new, good luck man.

imgonline-com-ua-resize-EvD7kSXRIawf.png.52d40df33782eb8f51d770de3ae85a05.png

• Bread locked this topic