Ban Appeal

GeorgeLOL

Steam Name: George

Ingame Name: George

SteamID:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198320618360/

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: No Clue

Reason for Ban: No Clue

Dispute: It was like a year ago, I feel like ive had the time to reflect on my actions and to become a better Roleplayer. I understand if you cant unban me but it would be cool.

58 minutes ago, th3 said:

93AD7B6E-E8D3-476E-96A9-704E42A5C9DA.jpegI am not particularly convinced by your dispute.

Server diss, I feel like this ban appeal must be instantly deleted due to him lying on the ban appeal.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

I mean he could forget since its been a few months. It's just the fact that your reasoning for wanting to be unbanned seems lacking.

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

49 minutes ago, Catsro said:

I mean he could forget since its been a few months. It's just the fact that your reasoning for wanting to be unbanned seems lacking.

Perhaps, but there is no effort put into the ban appeal and his reason is lacking 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-SUPPORT

Your lack of self sympathy is rather bad in this. Considering your ban and the server diss at a degree such as this is pretty disgusting all around. If you really want to be unbanned, you'd actually make it sound like you cared instead of making it sound like you were bored of other servers just to come back here. If you want to really come back, put more effort into this appeal, because as of right now, you're not helping your case at all. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||