Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: IConCode

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:138784590

Current Rank: Sergent Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: Since Mid-Late August

What timezone are you in?: MST

How many Warns do you have?: 3 https://imgur.com/a/lLFbdUy 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

I believe that I should be promoted for the commitment I have shown for this community. I believe that I show characteristics that would make me a good fit for this position such as being an approachable person willing to help when needed, having extensive knowledge on the PD regulations, and always trying to improve myself and/or others. During the time I have held a supervisor role, I have tried to pass on everything I know about the PD to any cadets I train and making sure that they have the correct tools/resources to thrive in the Police Department. Whenever I am approached by someone who needs help either with a question or problem, I usually drop everything that I was previously doing to aid whoever needs help. Throughout my time as a supervisor, I have forced myself to study over every post pinned in the PD section to stay informed on any changes trying my best to prevent making mistakes while on patrol. I try to better myself and others around me, let's say a peer/lower ranking individual has incorrect knowledge of a certain regulation or behavior within the police officer handbook, I would first point out the mistake made and then assist them in trying to correct their mistake. I feel that I have shown a great level of commitment in the hours I have spent training cadets and the work I spend trying to better myself and others.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Additional Note:
Requested to apply by Chief Matthew

Edited by Gkrier
Forgot to change something before posted

| Dishonorably Discharged Police Captain |

+/- Support 

-Not SM for a long time

-I haven't seen you on recently, but it might be due to time zone differences and my own schedule. 

-Very Professional

-Got support from Chief, which is good enough in my opinion!

Good Luck and I hope i get to serve along side you!

--Lieutenant R. Gardner--

---True North City Police Department---

• 2 weeks later...