• No

*What is your in-game name?:*

Waffle

*What is your steam name?:*

TG_Waffle

*What is your steam ID?:* 

STEAM_0:1:168887765

*Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)* 

I used to be staff on an Unturned Military RP server on VEXT Military RP, as an admin, and a moderator on a GMOD Prison RP by the name of Digital Delta Gaming/DDG.

*What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)*

I believe around May 19th 2019

*What date did you make your forums account?*

June 12, 2019

*Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)?* 

*How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?*

*Have you donated?* 

No, I have not.

*What rank are you applying for?*

Trial Moderator

*Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?*

Negative.

*Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it:* 

Yes

*Timezone:* 

EST/GMT-4

*Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):*

N/A

*Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)*

I would not say that I deserve this rank, but I have been looking for a perfect community to staff on and I did. When I receive my role as staff, I promise back to the community that I will put in all of my effort into my work, and making the environment so much more amusing to them, the players, so they must not deal with “minges.” I have seen how amazing this community is, and I would just love to be apart of it, and assist any way I can. I also notice how amazing the staff team is, and I have never yet come across a community in which the staff team are actually rather nice and formal at all times, even when dealing with issues that some may not be able to handle calmly. I just wish that I could do more to contribute to the community and the players. Also, this server reminds me so much of Concordia before I left that community due to terrible staff, and many minges, and I love this game mode on GMOD. I find it the most interesting. Overall, I just love the community, the staff, the players, the HRs in the game, and everything about the server, and I hope to contribute to this community, and that it lasts as long as it can. Whether I get accepted or not, I pledge to never abandon the server nor community, no matter the hardships or struggles we, the community as a whole, may face.

*How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?*

Firstly before teleporting the suspect to the staff room or a secluded part of the map, I will review the logs to see whether they have only killed the person who has called the sit, or if it actually looks as though they Mass RDMed. If he killed only the person who called the sit, I will teleport the ‘sit caller’ first in order to see his side of the story. Then I teleport the suspect to see his. If it checks out that he is innocent, I send them both back. If they DID rdm, then I will give the suspect a warning. Now, if it looks like he Mass RDMed, I will teleport the suspect and verify his side of the story. If he starts to illustrate hostile behaviour, I will freeze him. If he is verbally harassing me, I’ll gag him. If he does it again but in chat, I mute him. At this point the suspect would be rather useless trying to question, so while continuing to maintain my composure, I will teleport the three people the suspect had killed, and question them. If they all share the same story against the suspect, then I will punish them accordingly to the staff handbook, which is a 600 second minge.

Edit-

Note: I am aware that I do not meet some of the requirements, but I am determined at this point to become staff on this community, no matter how many interviews or applications I fail. I am also aware that I am not as active, but it is because of 9th grade. If I get accepted then I would not mind getting on for at least an hour after I finish HW.

Edited by TG_Waffle

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

+/- Support

• Forums activity is low and needs a little improvement.
  • No proof of warns.
  • Q16 is Incorrect.

• I do see this player online and he is friendly to other players.

Things you could improve on would be fourms activity talking with other people on the forums to show clear communication. Q16 would be a ban issued by an admin+. Post proof of warns and edit the application.

After improving those things I believe we can see you on the staff team.

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

39 minutes ago, Catsro said:

+/- Support

• No proof of warns.
  • Q16 is Incorrect.

• I do see this player online and he friendly to other players.

Things you could improve on would be fourms activity talking with other people on the forums to show clear communication. Q16 would be a ban issued by an admin+. Post proof of warns and edit the application.

I know I should not comment on my own application, but thank you. Thank you very much. You just made my day ?

Also, I will try my best to get those done.

Edited by TG_Waffle

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

2 hours ago, Catsro said:

+/- Support

• No proof of warns.
  • Q16 is Incorrect.

I wouldn't comment on my own application if I were you btw

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Catsro said:

+/- Support

• No proof of warns.
  • Q16 is Incorrect.

Captures.png.3d37ddd184794a9697d982c8d0f2469e.pngall [GL] SCP-RP players are the same 😔

5 hours ago, Catsro said:

+/- Support

• No proof of warns.
  • Q16 is Incorrect.

7 hours ago, Catsro said:

+/- Support

• No proof of warns.
  • Q16 is Incorrect.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

13 hours ago, Catsro said:

+/- Support

• No proof of warns.
  • Q16 is Incorrect.

10 hours ago, Weareinfected said:

+/- Support

You responded to your app which isn’t allowed in any case

Your application could use some work but looks decent

you don’t have a screenshot of your warns aswell.

Goodluck

also under 25 post minimum

Edited by Aceundor
forgot to add something to the post, sorry!

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

14 hours ago, Weareinfected said:

+/- Support

You responded to your app which isn’t allowed in any case

Your application could use some work but looks decent

you don’t have a screenshot of your warns aswell.

Goodluck

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 10/9/2019 at 4:37 PM, Bread said:

-Support
Responded to own application
Q16 is wrong
Not the most active on the server as of late 
Not active on the forums

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198298041259 Warns verified to be 1.

Edited by Monroe

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator