enuz  💣

Steam Name: [GL] enuz

Ingame Name: enuz  /  enzyme

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:121944928

Warn Length: n/a

Admin that Warned you: Senior Admin Bread

Reason for Warn:  Breaking NLR.

Dispute: 
So, I was on my RND job and was alt-tabbed for some time to do some homework while I was supervising an Assistant Researcher's test. Then, I hear that MTF was raiding and I alt-tab back into GMOD and go into the CI spawn to switch to CI Alphabusa Unit to help out. But, I was killed before, unknowingly, and killed 2 MTF before being brought and being warned. The logs shows that I did indeed break NLR but it was my false understanding that I hadn't died yet. This isn't anyone's fault but mine and was just a simple misunderstanding, just don't think a warn was worth it since I believe the raid was over and it didn't effect the raid in a whole. Sorry to those I killed, I really thought I wasn't killed. 

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

Honestly, it's really hard to miss that you died, and I warned you because I was doing my job and I got a complaint about it, and you even admit that the logs say you broke NLR.

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

On 9/30/2019 at 8:42 PM, enuz | trade.tf said:

The logs shows that I did indeed break NLR

This simply shows that a warn was 100% acceptable here. It's staffs discretion. 

-SUPPORT.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||