1. 1. Do you agree or disagree?

• Agree strongly
    • Agree
    • +/-
    • Disagree
    • Strongly Disagree
    • shut up utetwo

This poll is closed to new votes

What you want to see? -  I think there should be a weekly quota of cadets trained for  any SGT+ who are active on the department. People who do not use the PD department should request a special tag in the roster to avoid demotion.

Why should we add it? - Cadets often have to wait hours before they are able of getting trained. A vast majority of cadets aren't even trained properly.

What are the advantages of having this? - PD get's a better reputation, we have more recruits/members, and we have better activity.

Who is it mainly for? - Cadets who have to endure long hours before getting trained, and the department as a whole.

Edited by utetwo
  • Like 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

3 minutes ago, TurdBerglar said:

This would be hard to follow. There is so many SGTs that we wouldn't be able to keep up. I don't see this working in the long run, sorry. -Support

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

35 minutes ago, TurdBerglar said:

This would be hard to follow. There is so many SGTs that we wouldn't be able to keep up. I don't see this working in the long run, sorry. -Support

I feel like there cold be some kind of way that we could make this work. It could work if we had a certain way of doing it but on the other hand it would be kind of packed and I don't think there would be good organized. But we could put rules on it so. I would like to see this in the bear future but it would have to get a lot of changes of how it is going to work. Also another reason is that it would be kind of packed like in a bad way I think we should have some of these everyday of a weekend at a certain time and if they can't make that day then they could make the next time. Also I think if we do add this then we would need a certain discord maybe? This could be good but I would have to see good changes. It would be really crowded and that's for the different days. 

-/+ support

• Head Admin
12 hours ago, TurdBerglar said:

While I would love to implement this, it just isn't something that I believe could be a possibility at this point in time.

Forklift_Signature.png

It does not work. we have so many Supervisors and do simply not have enough cadets in order for every SGT+ to be able to train and maintain a quota. 

+ We have Timezone's it is obvious that the chance to train a cadet as an SGT+ is lower when you are in the EU when almost 70% of the player base is American

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

Not only are there a extremely large amount of Supervisors, would there even be enough cadets for the amount of Supervisors we have to train them???

You have to think there arent that many cadets, and there are a extremely large amount of cadets.

-Support

Next to impossible to keep track of, dont see it working in the long run. Like others have stated, call staff and have them go to a supervisor and request they train them, its what I do when I see a cadet without a trainer when im on staff.

Edited by JackOG

Now that I think it through, I actually kind of disagree with my original idea. I do think that cadets should be trained faster, but there are other solutions to the problem. Plus, this post didn't get the best response... ?spacer.png

• Sad 1

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

• Head Admin
14 hours ago, utetwo said:

Now that I think it through, I actually kind of disagree with my original idea. I do think that cadets should be trained faster, but there are other solutions to the problem. Plus, this post didn't get the best response... ?spacer.png

While I can understand that training at times can feel like a burden rather than something fun, it is much better to take time and explain things to the cadet. More often than not, trainings that are short and simple can lead to mingy officers while those that take a bit longer can produce OFC's that could go onto make great supervisors or command members someday.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Forklift_Signature.png

• 2 weeks later...

I am awaiting SMT to deny this, now that I disagree with my original idea.