Report : Trixter and GRiMMAccepted

Stsin

Your in game name: Stsin

Your Steam ID: 76561198432492657

The player's in game name: Trixter and GRiMM

The player's steam ID (required): GRiMM : 76561198405135934 Trixter : 76561198414646031

What did the player do: This is what he did RDMing | Prop Abuse | Self Buy | NLR | FearRP | Racism | Fail RP | Prop Climbing | Mass RDM | Revenge RDM | Mic Spamming | Being Offensive | Blocked PD with Props |

Evidence (required): It is 1 hour long you don't have to watch the full thing but it is your choice. Video might get taken down because of the Racism.

What do you believe should happen to the player: For both players at least a 2 week or Perma Ban or SMT deiced. They both did this | RDMing | Prop Abuse | Self Buy | NLR | FearRP | Racism | Fail RP | Prop Climbing | Mass RDM | Revenge RDM | Mic Spamming | Being Offensive | Blocked PD with Props |

Any extra information: BOH which just got trial moderator was there and he saw it. He did not have hes whitelist so he could not do anything also he just got accepted last night. Also edit is for one thing I forgot.

Edited by Stsin

On 10/1/2019 at 12:29 PM, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

Massive + Support

+ A few permabanned minges a day keeps the Fail RP away

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 10/1/2019 at 1:26 AM, Santa (BOH) said:

+ Support 

-I witness everything 

-Both Users constantly saying that their ranks where pocket change and they don't care 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

• Head Admin

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I