Cashtag's Major Application

Cashtag

Should Cashtag be promoted to Major?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cashtag be promoted to Major?

• Yes (+Support)
    • No (-Support)

Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: CPT Cashtag 1L26

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:161412946

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 months and 2 days (Promoted on 6-28-2019)

What timezone are you in?: CEST (Europe – The Netherlands)

How many Warns do you have?: 0 Warnings

Permission: Chief Matthew

Why should you be promoted (200 words minimum):

I should be promoted because I’m ready to be a Major. From the time I was a Captain and a Lieutenant, I’ve gained enough experience for me to think that I’m ready to set up my game. I’ve been a Captain for over 3 months. I’m one of the most experienced Captain currently. I’ve been commended many times on my skills such as leadership by multiple people. I want to give people opportunities right on the spot and not have to pass it on to someone else as a recommendation.

If I’m on the server I’m always open to help anyone on PD, even if I need to switch jobs for it. And as a Major, I believe I can help people out even better. I aim for the way forward, which means I try to find the best solution possible, even if this is more complicated. And when someone does do something, I first go to talk, unless the offense is too severe. By doing this in this way I believe I could help officers better, instead of yelling and screaming at them, I explain what they have done wrong. And how they can do things right. I try to keep my cool at all times and act as a professional at all times. I think this is what a Major should have as a skill, and this will make us look more professional. I’m a friendly person and I would like to create a friendly environment for all officers to work in. I believe that in such environment new officers would feel more welcome, and that other officers are able to work more efficiently.

Although school takes up quite a lot of time for me, I still try to find that spot to hop on the server. Often at those times, Americans are still asleep and I’m the only command member online with higher rankings being unavailable to grant me permissions for demoting or promoting someone. As a Major, I won’t require permissions for MSGT and below. So In case, an MSGT refuses to train I won’t have to go through the process of gathering evidence, uploading it, pinging a MAJ+ in discord, wait for them to respond. And by that time the MSGT has probably already left. And by saying this I mean in no way possible that command is slow, it’s purely because of the time when almost all of command is unavailable. And I hope that as a Major I can fill in that empty spot.

(Around 415 Words)

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes, I agree.

Edited by Cashtag
Colours added to questions.

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

8 minutes ago, TurdBerglar said:

+Support, from what I have seen he is active. I don't really see him on any other job besides PD honestly which is a good thing. From what he has said in his reasoning, that makes me want to support him even more.

• Like 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

1 hour ago, TurdBerglar said:

+Support, from what I have seen he is active. I don't really see him on any other job besides PD honestly which is a good thing. From what he has said in his reasoning, that makes me want to support him even more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TurdBerglar said:

Has been a Great Captain and is a great fit for Major

+Support

Edited by Jaydouble6
  • Like 1

spacer.png

On 10/1/2019 at 2:39 PM, RubenTheRealMVP said:

+ Support

Great friend

Great Leader

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison