Reaper's Resignation :(

TheeReaper

I have TRULY, TRULY enjoyed my time in technical which is why it truly hurts me to have to write this. I have things come up in life recently that is restricting me from getting on, I thought I could handle it, but i'm starting to miss meeting's and my play time is going down horribly. So I have decided to resign and let someone who is able to dedicate more time and be the HOT technical needs. I also know that right now that technical is in it Golden age in terms of activity, so I just want to say thank you to all of technical and a special thanks to the following people, Fang, Mutumbo, Sogi, Kyle, Pure, Harrison. If it was not for them people as well, I don't think technical would be where it is today. I remember the first thing that I ever did on technical was build a Huge Tesla gate in LCZ/HCZ bridge and I remember how confused everyone was because they had never seen anything like that be RP'ed, and I ended up getting promoted to Experienced tech for it, even tho I was a junior tech kinda breaking the rules a bit for RP's sake. But, I cant keep going on and on so,  I am really going to miss all of you. ~Retired Assistant Head of Technical staff Reaper 

Edited by TheeReaper
  • Sad 2

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

I'm really going to miss you as AHOT, I think you did great things to the branch, and tech wouldn't be as active as it is now. I hope to see you on sometimes, even if it's rarely. I had fun RPing with you, even though we only met a few times in game. Without you tech will loose a precious member, and it won't be the same, but I understand why you resigned.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

This is going to be a detrimental loss to technical, and it will not be the same without you. Thank you for helping revive the Technical branch, and making it to what it is today. Thank you for your part in Technical, and your service to it. (If you ever intend on coming back you will 1205% be getting reserves, so keep that in mind.)

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Aww dang dude..

I only got to know you a little bit in my short time in Technical so far. You were pretty rad-- you also promoted me to EXP tech after grabbing me to help out with some awesome Tech RP involving rebuilding containment units for 939. That was awesome, it was a really rewarding experience for me as a newer tech to feel like my RP efforts were being recognized, as well as getting the opportunity to be involved with some more experienced RP scenes. You also showed off some really good ideas for prop spawning for doing Tech stuff that I use all the time now in my own scenes.

I can already get the sense that things are going to be a lot different with you gone, but we'll all do our best to keep things alive and well in your stead.

Sucks you gotta go... but life be that way sometimes. Hope to still see you now and then when you're able to make it online!

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

Rest in Peace grandpa trainer

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN