Matthew's SRT Commander Retirement

Matthew

Hello SRT Members, the meeting held Saturday announced my retirement from SRT Commander. I will being retiring from SRT Commander and a pointing Blitzton (My SRT Co-Commander) the head of the department, SRT Commander. I wish him the best of luck. This chapter of my time in GamingLight has closed however a new chapter has opened as Chief of Police. I have been SRT Commander for 4 months. I am sad it ended however it was coming no matter what. I have learned a lot from SRT Commander and you guys helped revived the department after someone before me messed up. Don't drink kids. This opportunity to be SRT Commander was awesome and I won't forget the people I have met. It was truly awesome! Thank you all that helped me. 

Some people I want to mention: 

SRT Member’s: Listen to your command personnel. And be professional, mature, respectful and active like command expects and you will exceed. Don’t do any thing stupid, you know what I am talking about.

Blitzton: I know this was kinda unexpected for you. But the reason I brought you into the department of the fear of this rule coming out for around 3 months. I needed someone that I could fall back on and run the department if needed. You have proven to me you could by doing a hell of a job as Co-CMDR. Good job and good luck with SRT. I believe in you and what decisions you make. 

Mikey: Keep on doing a heck of a job. Your doing good. You have made somethings happen faster b/c of you. ?

Stack: You have been here for some time now. Your doing good, keep it up. 

Jimmy James: Your doing one heck of a job. Keep it up like MiKeY. 

Zage: Stop killing hostages OMG

Ryan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYExstiQlLc

Quaked: QUACK QUACK

Hannah: Welcome back! Hope you do well. 

Rocco Rex: The Ceiling? 

This is SRT Commander Matthew 1K25, signing off as Commander of SRT. 

Edited by Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

? so sorry I wasnt there yesterday, wish I could have been there. Good luck in the furture matthew, you were a great commander.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Well Matthew, I've never worked along side of you in a real situation but it will be different in the TAC Community. you've done many good things for SRT and well, SRT wont be the same. sad to see you go. Bye

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

Damn.. I knew it was coming but it’s still a shock to me. I’m sorry that it had to happen so soon as I would’ve loved to see you stay our Commander for months on end. However, you can’t change fate. Thank you for your service, your hard work, your dedication, and thank you for the example you left for not only me, but every SRT member to come after you. You’re gonna be one hell of a Police Chief, and I can’t stand to wait and see how you mold the department into something more special than it already is. On behalf of all of SRT, good luck Matthew.

- SRT Commander 1K67

• Sad 1

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

Matthew you will always be my commander that respect will always stay the same thank you for your amazing hard work and leadership 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King