Ratchet's Ban Appeal

Ratchet

Steam Name: Ratchet

Ingame Name: Jake Thomson

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:7047742

Ban Length: Permanent (can appeal)

Admin that Banned you: Fame King

Reason for Ban: Mass RDM alongside Staff Disrespect

Dispute: I want to come back to the GamingLight community; I think I made very poor choices that led to me receiving a ban. At the time I didn't understand the severity of my actions in the community and I feel that now I am more matured and should be given a second chance to play on the servers again. There are absolutely no valid reasons behind why I committed Mass RDM nor why I disrespected staff on the server, and I completely understand that. I would highly appreciate if my ban was removed and I can come back and play on the servers! Thank you.

Edited by Ratchet

-/+Support

The first lesson to apologize is understanding you've done something wrong it is clear Ratchet understands he was wrong in his actions. However seeing this ban took place in 2018, If you truly wished to be apart of the community you would have been active on the forums seeking redemption. Good luck!

Edited by Lil Yachty
  • Like 1

-SUPPORT

Post your actual SteamID and not what you have currently. Because I promise that you wasn't banned for slight player diss. After finding your actual SteamID I found this: Mass RDM, 'My balls haven't dropped yet' SMT Diss// 'Just ban me' 'Hurry up with that ban' Perm| can appeal

You also don't have much effort in this appeal.

Edit: I warned you twice last year myself and even further, you had a span of receiving multiple warnings at a time, such as 4 or 5 at any given time. What makes me believe that you wont do the same thing as you did before in the past? 

Edited by Voxis

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

27 minutes ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

Post your actual SteamID and not what you have currently. Because I promise that you wasn't banned for slight player diss. After finding your actual SteamID I found this: Mass RDM, 'My balls haven't dropped yet' SMT Diss// 'Just ban me' 'Hurry up with that ban' Perm| can appeal

Edit: I warned you twice last year myself and even further, you had a span of receiving multiple warnings at a time, such as 4 or 5 at any given time. What makes me believe that you wont do the same thing as you did before in the past? 

6 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

Sorry, I happened to have used my Steam2-based ID instead of the normal SteamID that is commonly used. Also, at no point in my appeal did I define my disrespect portion of my ban being "slight", I just broadly put "Staff Disrespect." I feel that since then, I have matured enough to understand correctly what I had done wrong and why it was wrong; none of it was acceptable. I have been completely truthful throughout my appeal and made absolutely no lies to try and help my case.

2 hours ago, Ratchet said:

Sorry, I happened to have used my Steam2-based ID instead of the normal SteamID that is commonly used. Also, at no point in my appeal did I define my disrespect portion of my ban being "slight", I just broadly put "Staff Disrespect." I feel that since then, I have matured enough to understand correctly what I had done wrong and why it was wrong; none of it was acceptable. I have been completely truthful throughout my appeal and made absolutely no lies to try and help my case.

-/+ support 

Shouldn't you fix your ID then? Or put both or something. Also if you were banned in 2018 then I think you do deserve another chance. Also staff dis is very big on the server and RDM too, especially when you do it a SMT as Frame. I don't want to say anything that majoir since I was not there but I think you should get another chance, maybe. Also I could get it you where having a bad day, it all happens to us. I never saw this so I really can't share my experience but I think if you did you should get one more chance just one more.

3 hours ago, Ratchet said:

I never made the comment of you not being truthful for anything. All im saying is people in this same situation claim to have changed so much when in reality, they've changed nothing at all and are just looking for an excuse to come back. 

Now, this being said, I was gone when you got banned. I wasn't really around in that time however, from seeing the reason why and considering who it was against I can see that it was pretty harsh all together. I'm no longer on PoliceRP so I can't really say I can vouch on how you were before you were banned other than I had numerous issues with you. If you really and truly have changed and this gets accepted, I would like to see how you are now vs back then. 

Just what gets me asking questions is what changed between now and then? Were you not mature enough to know the wrong doings then? Did you not care? Time will tell in the very end if this is accepted. Again, if its accepted I would like to see and to hope that you prove your word because I take people pretty harshly when they say they have changed. I hold them to their word. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 minute ago, Voxis said:

I never made the comment of you not being truthful for anything. All im saying is people in this same situation claim to have changed so much when in reality, they've changed nothing at all and are just looking for an excuse to come back. 

Now, this being said, I was gone when you got banned. I wasn't really around in that time however, from seeing the reason why and considering who it was against I can see that it was pretty harsh all together. I'm no longer on PoliceRP so I can't really say I can vouch on how you were before you were banned other than I had numerous issues with you. If you really and truly have changed and this gets accepted, I would like to see how you are now vs back then. 

Just what gets me asking questions is what changed between now and then? Were you not mature enough to know the wrong doings then? Did you not care? Time will tell in the very end if this is accepted. Again, if its accepted I would like to see and to hope that you prove your word because I take people pretty harshly when they say they have changed. I hold them to their word. 

I don't think it's that I didn't understand what I was doing wrong, but I think I just didn't care of the results of my actions; I felt that I could easily pass over the kicks/bans. I am also not the type of person to create new accounts, so I'd rather be unbanned and no longer mess around anymore.

Well. I will hold you to your word. 

Changing to +/-SUPPORT. 

On 10/3/2019 at 4:32 PM, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 10/3/2019 at 8:32 AM, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

Agreed 

Edited by jeremY