Boris's Senior Admin Application - Denied

Bor

1. What is your in-game name?: Boris/MTF E11 CE LT Boris 707B

2. What is your steam name?: (GL) Bor

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:199064775

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Was Moderator on Anime RP until it closed. Was Event Team on a different CWRP where if there were no staff on we could take sits.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Somewhere in March for SCP-RP, For Gaminglight 2017 (Didn’t play 2018) 

6. What date did you make your forums account? March 27

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin/Silver

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? None on the server, 6 on PRP.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1733683175

9. Have you donated? Yes, Trench And shank knife, Baseball bat, Silver, (Joining a CC, Twice)  Hatchet (97 CAD) 

10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin.

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

Nope!

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

Many many times.

13. ? You will be tested on it: I’ll be prepared!

14. Timezone: PST

15. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Blackbeard (Super-Admin) Rang/Spire (Head Admin)  TH3 (HEAD OF STAFF) IGNEOUS (Manager) Scoot (HEAD ADMIN) Jeff JR (Super-Admin) 

16. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve this rank because of three reasons Activity, Dedication, and  Perseverance.

Activity 

Activity is one of my best assets, I have passed 3 weeks of total playtime (Possibly more due to wipe) With my total playtime on GMOD 2300, I’ve spent about 500 hours on SCP-RP, Every time I’m on whether it be night or day, I strive to become more active, more engaged with  the community. Whenever I'm home I’m always getting on the computer to hop on and help the server, I'm able to be on later in the day due to my timezone, which makes it easier to close out the day, (3 Hours behind EST, (I log off around 12 PM EST) Usually on the weekdays, I get on to either 0, Or 1 Staff Member, I always jump on to sort out any problems that may of occurred to the lack of staff, After everything is dealt with I will stay on until we have a suitable amount of staff online, for me to be comfortable.

Dedication

“the quality of being dedicated or committed to a task or purpose.”

Dedication to my job is like no other, It’s like a real life job, Try your hardest, learn every day, and earn money, well in this case enjoyment/experience, Being dedicated to your job isn’t just putting time into it, It’s working hard and enjoying it at the same time. In my eyes, doing work that you hate and makes you sad, is useless, It’s better to have a job that you enjoy, enjoying the job can make it easier, less pressure, and most importantly less stress, Dedication can cause stress which can cause less enjoyment which can cause more pressure, Enjoying the job you do is the key to dedication and the key to my enjoyment and pleasure I have with being on the staff team, and how I thrive at the same time.

Perseverance 

“persistence in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.”

The only reason I’m on the staff team today is because of Perseverance, Dark Times, through my 5+ Months as a staff member I’ve had a few dark times, being ridiculed for mistakes, Almost leaving the community due to it, But did I stay in the dark, did I wait until I couldn’t take it, no I pushed through I tried new ideas, I joined new branches, Sometimes my attempts failed, But every time they did, I got up again tried a new one, I didn’t stop until I found it, My place, a place I was supposed to be, I physically found it, And most importantly I mentally found a place I could be, I started earning respect, I started earning my place, I started realizing, This is where I’m supposed to be.

17. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first gag and mute them, After I would proceed to teleport them to a staff room, I would check blogs for proof of MRDM (Unless I saw them commit the act, after confirming the MRDM I would warn him and let him calm down, After I would count how long the ban would be so, 3600 Per day, So 3600 x 3 +600, A 3 day ban. (May be extended if a frequent rule breaker) 

And this is why I think I deserve this rank. 

Trap.—

giphy.gif

+ Support
Decent application
Has been staff for a while

- Support
Has had a history of trying to help with events although they are not event team and completely neglected staff duties at the time.
Hasn't really been that active until very recently.

lol, lmao even

I can not overstate how much I support Boris being advanced to the rank of Senior Admin. I've worked with Boris on a number of occasions and he is extremely knowledgable and able to handle all sorts of calls with minimal issues. Additionally, his professionalism, activity, and experience make him an outstanding candidate for the position.

+ Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

1 hour ago, Bread said:

+ Support
Decent application

- Support
Has had a history of trying to help with events although they are not event team and completely neglected staff duties at the time.

2 hours ago, Bread said:

+ Support
Decent application

- Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-Support 

Don't take this personal

• I haven't seen you active until you posted this application.
  • When we need staff for tickets when they stack up I don't really see you pulling your weight and helping other staff.
  • Like Bread had said I have noticed you helping with events being non event team.
  • I have noticed you ignore admin chat when someone requests for you.
  • I think you may just need more time as an Admin before progressing to Senior Admin.
  • Question 15 doesn't really describe why you deserve the rank. 
  • I have noticed you help newer TMods which is a plus.
  • Pretty good on forums activity

I think you can improve on these things about you can become a Senior Admin in the future.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

9 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support 

Don't take this personal

• When we need staff for tickets when they stack up I don't really see you pulling your weight and helping other staff.
  • Like Bread had said I have noticed you helping with events being non event team.
  • I think you may just need more time as an Admin before progressing to Senior Admin.

I think you can improve on these things about you can become a Senior Admin in the future.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

12 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support 

Don't take this personal

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

On 9/30/2019 at 2:04 AM, Catsro said:

-Support 

Don't take this personal

- Support

I don’t think your quite ready for this position, from what I’ve seen recently and from the past I still think you need some time.

Your actions when speaking/including other people heavily effects if you’re ready for a position like this.

I’ve seen you on maybe once or twice in the past 4-5 days and you got on staff one time to spectate Tmods but got off soon after.

You have good intentions but I think a little more maturing and interaction might suit you in the future.

-Support 

Don't take this personal

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

On 9/29/2019 at 7:04 PM, Rookieblue said:

I can not overstate how much I support Boris being advanced to the rank of Senior Admin. I've worked with Boris on a number of occasions and he is extremely knowledgable and able to handle all sorts of calls with minimal issues. Additionally, his professionalism, activity, and experience make him an outstanding candidate for the position.

+ Support

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

-Support 

Don't take this personal

-Support 

Don't take this personal

On 9/30/2019 at 1:04 AM, Catsro said:

-Support 

Don't take this personal

Aight I don't approve of this

On 10/2/2019 at 5:58 PM, Weareinfected said:

- Support

I don’t think your quite ready for this position, from what I’ve seen recently and from the past I still think you need some time.

Your actions when speaking/including other people heavily effects if you’re ready for a position like this.

I’ve seen you on maybe once or twice in the past 4-5 days and you got on staff one time to spectate Tmods but got off soon after.

You have good intentions but I think a little more maturing and interaction might suit you in the future.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 9/30/2019 at 8:04 AM, Catsro said:

-Support 

Don't take this personal

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

On 9/30/2019 at 1:04 AM, Catsro said:

-Support 

Don't take this personal

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

On 10/2/2019 at 5:58 PM, Weareinfected said:

- Support

On 10/10/2019 at 7:47 AM, Aceundor said:

-Support 

Don't take this personal

I haven't seen you active until you posted this application.

When we need staff for tickets when they stack up I don't really see you pulling your weight and helping other staff.

Like Bread had said I have noticed you helping with events being non event team.

I have noticed you ignore admin chat when someone requests for you.

I think you may just need more time as an Admin before progressing to Senior Admin.

Question 15 doesn't really describe why you deserve the rank. 

I have noticed you help newer TMods which is a plus.

Pretty good on forums activity

On 9/29/2019 at 6:00 PM, Bread said:

+ Support
Decent application

- Support

can Vouch first hand experiance of boris doing dis

RETINA BURN BOI

Denied.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator