11 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become staff

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Stale

What is your steam name?: Red Spy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:419142796

Do you have any other experience with staffing? (If yes, explain) : No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): March (But I'm not too sure I just know its been a pretty long time)

What date did you make your forums account?: April 9th 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Platinum 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 1 (screenshot at the bottom)

Have you donated?: Yes for platinum, both SCP job packs and 20$ for access to Alfabusa

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

Have you read the staff guidelines: You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: UK.GMT+1

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I have been on the server for quite a long time with this time I have gotten a lot of knowledge about the server, the lore and the rules in different regiments this means I know all the rules and can help new and old players. I love this server I play on it so much and because I'm so dedicated to it I want to be a staff member and represent the server by helping people. I'm low command in CI this shows that's someone has seen me and thought "yeah this guy knows the rules and has some leadership". A main secondary reason that I should be chosen for staff is that I'm very responsible and caring to other players I'm never trying to be mean to other players and purely want to help them so that more people decide to play on Gaminglight and have a good experience on it if I was a staff member I could help players increase their experience within the game.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: first of all I would bring them to me then I would Mute them in Voice/chat depending on which they are using I would then look at logs to see if the mass RDMs are true if they are  then I would explain to them why they are being punished  I would then call an admin+ to give them the minge/ban but that's for them to chose I would explain what happened to the admin+ and then they would give the punishment  as I can only give 300 seconds of minge max. If the RDM reports were false I would warn them for Micspam and staff diss.

950192644_Screenshot(33).thumb.png.e90672121059cd0c8982be00fd222a97.png

Edited by Jim77
forgot to put poll in

False RDM report doesn’t count as staff diss, it’s bothering staff and/or false reporting but in my opinion if somebody does report they might not be sure how the system works, so you should explain it to them and if it repeats, then you can warn them. Also why would you warn a false report as micspam?

Minges have been removed from the game so that part is wrong, you can jail and/or freeze them for sometime, if their deeds warrant a punishment higher than 1000s call an admin or take down the steam ID and give it to an admin 

Forums activity needs to improve 

You are pretty active, we need UK staff too

Overall  +/-Support 

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support

• We could always use more UK staff!
  • This player's character is calm and collected and very mature.
  • You only have 1 warning but that is okay.
  • Forums activity could improve.
  • Parts of Q16 are correct like contacting an admin+ to assist you. Then there is the part with the minge system, the minge system was removed and we now selectively use the jail/ban system. Micspam might now be the best thing to warn them for unless they actually do it a simple staff diss warn would do.
  • This user is active even staying up late at night/morning for CI meetings and is pretty dedicated to it.

I think you could be a good addition to the staff team! 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

15 hours ago, Catsro said:

+Support

• Parts of Q16 are correct like contacting an admin+ to assist you. Then there is the part with the minge system, the minge system was removed and we now selectively use the jail/ban system. Micspam might now be the best thing to warn them for unless they actually do it a simple staff diss warn would do.
  • This user is active even staying up late at night/morning for CI meetings and is pretty dedicated to it.

You have good potential at becoming a good staff member for your activity and your passion for the server. To you I say good luck on your app.

Thank you for your time.

20 hours ago, Catsro said:

+Support

Your app is overall pretty good except for parts of Q16 but I think you would make an overall good staff member.

Edited by Naqua

On 9/30/2019 at 12:45 AM, Catsro said:

+Support

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 9/30/2019 at 6:45 AM, Catsro said:

+Support

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 9/29/2019 at 11:45 PM, Catsro said:

+Support

Honestly a really good member for the staff team 

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

On 9/30/2019 at 1:45 AM, Catsro said:

+Support

14 hours ago, Darby-San ❤️ said:

+Support

We need more EU Staff Members.

Active on Forums.

Active In-Game.

Mature and Friendly.

Has been with the Community for sometime.

Good Luck!

Adding onto this, you obviously enjoy the server enough to donate money, good dedication.

Edited by SS1

Captures.png.3d37ddd184794a9697d982c8d0f2469e.pngall [GL] SCP-RP players are the same 😔

+Support

+Support

+Support

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

On 9/30/2019 at 12:45 AM, Catsro said:

+Support

Aight I don't approve of this

+Support

lol, lmao even

On 9/30/2019 at 4:06 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

False RDM report doesn’t count as staff diss, it’s bothering staff and/or false reporting but in my opinion if somebody does report they might not be sure how the system works, so you should explain it to them and if it repeats, then you can warn them. Also why would you warn a false report as micspam?

Minges have been removed from the game so that part is wrong, you can jail and/or freeze them for sometime, if their deeds warrant a punishment higher than 1000s call an admin or take down the steam ID and give it to an admin 

Forums activity needs to improve 

You are pretty active, we need UK staff too

Overall  +/-Support 

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

On 10/2/2019 at 6:10 AM, Darby-San ❤️ said:

+Support

We need more EU Staff Members.

Active on Forums.

Active In-Game.

Mature and Friendly.

Has been with the Community for sometime.

Good Luck!

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator