Jayden's Lieutenant Application

Jayden

Rank you are Applying for: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Jayden

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126729513

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 Week and 4 Days (Permission from Chief Matthew)

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard Time

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted because of my maturity and respect when it comes to the department. I am very active and have always given full respect to my fellow government officials, no matter who they were. I play everyday, roleplaying and working well with the others that I am patrolling with. I train many cadets, going through every single step of the Cadet Training Guide when I am doing so. On patrol I use the radio very professionally and respond to the crimes that are committed in the correct way. I handle stressful situations very well and have full knowledge of how to use the tools that my rank is authorized to have. Even though driving is very difficult, I have put much time and practice and have developed skill to stay on the road and drive safely. My goal is to make the department the best it can possibly be and to make it even better. When I'm on the job I direct my fellow officers to do exactly what our department should be doing. I always give tips to the lower ranks, and in case they forget, remind them of what they should be doing in a respectful and nice way. I do this because when we are out there on patrol we are the face of the department and are what everyone sees when they think of PD. I believe that I represent my rank well and am ready to take on the next big step of being a member of Low Command. Thank you for reading my application and see you on patrol.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Jaydouble6

spacer.png

Despite yourself showing leadership qualities and having a really strong app, I’m going to have to -Support this due to the fact of yourself having only 1week and 4 days as a SM. I personally feel Command should have at least 2/3 weeks of SM. Good Luck though!

• Like 1

~Charlie

5 minutes ago, Bongo said:

Time shouldn't be an issue, you have proven yourself to multiple higher-ups on multiple events. Goodluck brotha

+Support my guy

2 hours ago, RubenTheRealMVP said:

Right now Command needs Strong leaders and you definitely are.

Even tho you have low time on your current rank

+ Support

• Like 1

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

• Head Admin

+/- Support

+ Active and well known
+ Friendly
+ Trains a lot of cadets 
- Had some serious issues with a cadet he reportedly trained

Jayden is one of the most active SMs I have seen, possibly more active than I was at times which has not gone unnoticed. Every time I see a cadet on the player list, I usually find him at PD already training them; however I had run into an issue with a LCPL that he trained. The LCPL (I won't name them) was very mingy, did not know 10 codes, and every now and again. SM @John Kill and I had to spend a good 30 minutes or so retraining them.

Other than that, I feel he is ready for command so long as I don't encounter a similar officer that was caught being unprofessional that was trained by him.

Good luck!

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)
  • Like 1

Forklift_Signature.png

Jayden I am not going to do the standard bullet points like everyone else, because there is not much I can say other than you are a great officer. You show professionalism, loyalty, leadership, and a great personality that this department needs. I truly hope I get to serve alongside you in the near future. 

--Lieutenant Roman Gardner--

---True North City Police Department---

• Like 1

On 10/1/2019 at 10:05 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+/- Support

+ Active and well known
+ Friendly
+ Trains a lot of cadets 
- Had some serious issues with a cadet he reportedly trained

Jayden is one of the most active SMs I have seen, possibly more active than I was at times which has not gone unnoticed. Every time I see a cadet on the player list, I usually find him at PD already training them; however I had run into an issue with a LCPL that he trained. The LCPL (I won't name them) was very mingy, did not know 10 codes, and every now and again. SM @John Kill and I had to spend a good 30 minutes or so retraining them.

Other than that, I feel he is ready for command so long as I don't encounter a similar officer that was caught being unprofessional that was trained by him.

Good luck!