Alton's 501st Vice Commander Application.

Alton

Should i be made Vice Commander?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should i be accepted?

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Alton 

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

As I will later go into detail later (question 6) I'm full of energy to make the 501st everything the Locke Wants it to be, I wish to ensure that my subordinates are in shape, following the SOP.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I've been on the server since its launch a couple of weeks ago.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To ensure your subordinates follow the SOP and yours/ other command members orders. Not only this but also making sure that Lord Vader is as secure possible, with my past knowledge in making the People of Rockford safe, this won't be an issue.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

As I'm sure a lot of you are aware, I'm a COL in Police RP for the police department, This has given me lots of experience in how to successfully command my team of over 700 members. My rank involves promotions, meetings, training and demotions. With of course following thought with a wide range of knowledge. I have spent a large amount of time on Imperial RP and have grasped an understanding into the rules, and the SOP of 501st, I hope to combine my current rank (COL) in 501st, with my past experience to ensure that the 501st become as successful as I can possibly imagen. I'm able to be active with only being at College 3 days a week, and am capable of Keeping my subordinates in shape.

I hope to be able to use my experience on a different RP server and transfer and well as strengthen in Imperial RP.

7. How often can you be Online? :

15 hrs a week.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Ex. Dep Comm