Abuse of power and corruption

TheJackForce

Your in game name: Jack Sull

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:115361809

The player's in game name: Tony (CI General)

The player's steam ID (required): don’t know 

What did the player do: when I was on LOA I was demoted with no reason and he hasn’t made any attempts to contact me and I was given no notice of this, also my LOA stats for the 1st October so I’m can’t attend meetings and be as active as normal. 

Also I would allow this to go away if he formally apologised and returns my rank 

Evidence (required): my LOA 

There will be photo evidence as well added with a CPT I talked to on discord 

What do you believe should happen to the player: he should be removed from his general spot due to his abuse of power and not following to rules he set for everyone and I wouldn’t be surprised if this happens again 

Any extra information: photos 

3B816266-D62C-4345-A523-355D3B99C4F6.png

DDF5B9F1-26C5-4E40-9215-FD44F0FDC148.png

Edited by jackrhyssull

• Manager

A removal/demotion is not necessary for Tony however he should have talked to you.  Maybe a talking to from O5 will be the most suitable action.

• Gaminglight Love 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

First off, your commander shouldn't be the one to tell you to be active while you are in a command job. Second off, if you are on LOA, why are you playing on Imperial RP on your Vice Commander Nova job? Even before that you wern't as active in my opinion so I believe that the decision for this was just. 

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

Just now, enuz | trade.tf said:

First off, your commander shouldn't be the one to tell you to be active while you are in a command job. Second off, if you are on LOA, why are you playing on Imperial RP on your Vice Commander Nova job? Even before that you wern't as active in my opinion so I believe that the decision for this was just. 

15 minutes ago, Arussso said:

You were seen on other GL servers and in TS so you were demoted, Before than you weren't very active either. You also made no attempts to contact Tony prior to this, only command. Overall Major -support

I was on LOA and it’s stated on the forums I followed all the rules  and also I should be allowed to play on other GL servers there is no rules ageist it 

Edited by jackrhyssull

Just now, jackrhyssull said:

I was on LOA and it’s stated on the forums I followed all the rules   

LOA is when you can't get on the server because of personal things, getting on another GL server when you are on LOA means that you can load into SCP and be active

Aight I don't approve of this

Ok, to start off your LOA was completely valid until we started noticing you play Imperial RP constantly. You can say you were on LOA and giving us a heads up on discord here https://gyazo.com/b757c43abeef3812af78d40005f08e01 high command respected this until these started to pop up 

Please do note that these are on the time you went on LOA you were accepted the day after and probably played throughout the days. This is a blatant lie and makes your LOA invalid as you are able to play on Imperial RP which means you can play on the SCP-RP server. If you want to say this is abuse it just isn't you are taking a command position and keeping it from others who want to be in those positions. You were on Teamspeak in the Nova Corps section which shows proves my point further that you were able to get on SCP-RP. 
https://gyazo.com/22152380e14730d4f02de2c48b0a72cf

We put you down to an SGM which is well more than enough to get your rank back with a little more effort, I do apologize about not talking to you as that was wrong on my part to jump the gun but instead of DMing Stale it would've been better for you to come to me about this and not him. But let me ask you this if you were in our position what would you do about this you see someone on LOA while he is playing on another server. 

Edited by Berserkrpups

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Berserkrpups said:

Ok, to start off your LOA was completely valid until we started noticing you play Imperial RP constantly. You can say you were on LOA and giving us a heads up on discord here https://gyazo.com/b757c43abeef3812af78d40005f08e01 high command respected this until these started to pop up 

Please do note that these are on the time you went on LOA you were accepted the day after and probably played throughout the days. This is a blatant lie and makes your LOA invalid as you are able to play on Imperial RP which means you can play on the SCP-RP server. If you want to say this is abuse it just isn't you are taking a command position and keeping it from others who want to be in those positions. You were on Teamspeak in the Nova Corps section which shows proves my point further that you were able to get on SCP-RP. 
https://gyazo.com/22152380e14730d4f02de2c48b0a72cf

We put you down to an SGM which is well more than enough to get your rank back with a little more effort, I do apologize about not talking to you as that was wrong on my part to jump the gun but instead of DMing Stale it would've been better for you to come to me about this and not him. But let me ask you this if you were in our position what would you do about this you see someone on LOA while he is playing on another server. 

As a command member in multiple GL servers and I see people play on different GL servers should not affect them when they are on LOA and I think it’s wrong with people getting demoted for helping to grow a server and not make them stay on one due to they have the right to play on other servers and I did contact command and o followed CC and it’s not a lie I also stated I finished work late I can’t join the US server due to I lose connection or I lag too much 

Edited by jackrhyssull

Okay, so you can go on LOA from one server and still play on others. While some things, such as warnings and such apply across the community, LOAs do not. I took an LOA from GENSEC once because I needed a break from it and I was getting burned out. That didn't stop me from doing my staffing duties and such. So him playing on another server shouldn't automatically invalidate his LOA normally.

While the heads up message was posted about his reduced availabilities, his LOA reason was marked "N/A" which typically indicates a private reason. Had he stated in his LOA he wouldn't have internet access and be able to come online at all, that would be an acceptable reason to invalidate his LOA, as he is clearly lying. But this is not the case. He took a personal LOA, and though he stated it takes quite a while to log into either server, he didn't state that he had no access at all and would not be playing what so ever. Therefore, I believe the action taken to invalidate the LOA was not the correct approach.

While Tony did jump ahead with a demotion prematurely and without talking to you specifically, I do not think removal from his position is warranted in this situation. I think a warning regarding that matter, as well as education from the O5 staff on what's acceptable in this situation,  would be appropriate, as well as returning you to your original rank.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

44 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

Okay, so you can go on LOA from one server and still play on others. While some things, such as warnings and such apply across the community, LOAs do not. I took an LOA from GENSEC once because I needed a break from it and I was getting burned out. That didn't stop me from doing my staffing duties and such. So him playing on another server shouldn't automatically invalidate his LOA normally.

While the heads up message was posted about his reduced availabilities, his LOA reason was marked "N/A" which typically indicates a private reason. Had he stated in his LOA he wouldn't have internet access and be able to come online at all, that would be an acceptable reason to invalidate his LOA, as he is clearly lying. But this is not the case. He took a personal LOA, and though he stated it takes quite a while to log into either server, he didn't state that he had no access at all and would not be playing what so ever. Therefore, I believe the action taken to invalidate the LOA was not the correct approach.

While Tony did jump ahead with a demotion prematurely and without talking to you specifically, I do not think removal from his position is warranted in this situation. I think a warning regarding that matter, as well as education from the O5 staff on what's acceptable in this situation,  would be appropriate, as well as returning you to your original rank.

I’m going to have to deny this.

You also did the same thing for staff. I was under the impression you had schoolwork and other things going on until I saw you were playing constantly on ImperialRP violating your LOA. Therefore the definition of what violates an LOA is up to the HEAD of the branch for CI and Deputy Site Director+ for the foundation. If you are able to connect to other Gaminglight servers when you have stated differing reasons for going on loa for others, then it’s well within not only Tony’s right to make sure his command are active but also Site Administration. 

Furthermore you failed to effectively communicate with Tony. By communicating through Stale despite how well intentioned he was being ended up being a mistake. It also is not Tony’s responsibility to inform you or reach out to you. You got yourself in that situation so it’s up to you to reach out to him and other high command members. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator