My staff App - Denied

ThoanosGamer

What is your in-game name?:

Pop

What is your steam name?:

ThoanosGamer

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:233797239

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I started playing around 8/24/19.

What date did you make your forums account?

I made my forums account around 8/21/19

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

https://gyazo.com/d911bf7bed9135f6c60c10df2e332591(Make sure to open in a new tab.)

Have you donated?

Yes, I am diamond.

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderater

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No, That is why I really want to be in this one. 

Have you read the staff guidelines at  You will be tested on it:

Yes, I am ready to be tested on.

Timezone:

Centreal Time Zone.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): I am Requesting Trail moderator.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I loved how the staff is very important and very consistent and active throughout the day. I want to become one because I would love to help and serve this community. I fell in love with the gave once I started playing and love how fun/happy it made me. I will always serve and never disrespect anybody that I come across. I will also try to handle any question with the best of my ability and make sure everyone is happy. I will double check to make sure that what I am doing is perfectly right and everyone is happy through the situation. I want to feel important to the community and make more friends in the game that I love. I will bring everything to the able and if i have to stay up helping others I will do so because I am ready to bring it on. Thank you for reading and using your time to decide what I will do. 

-Pop

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would mute them and I will tell them to stop cursing or there punishment will be worse If they do not stop. If they continue I would permanently mute them, Then I would bring over one person to explain or give me a video to see what happened. I will call over a higher admin (if one is on) and let them decide on what I should do or if there is none on I will think and decide what the best thing to do will be. I will give them a ban or a warn considering how bad the situation is ( what is the number of people they have killed). Next I would tell them that they are getting so and so ban time and tell them, Do you understand? If they comply I will give them a ban time of what I told them. If they do not, then I would ask them why, if they give me a valid reason then I will give them a warning if they do not I will immediately give them a ban time of so and so.

-Thank you for reading this and I hope you like it ?

Thanks.

Edited by ThoanosGamer

-Support

• You made your forums account on the 15th of September.
  • Low forums activity only having 3 forums posts.
  • No Poll
  • 2 fairly recent warns one of them being for mass rdm.
  • Q16 is wrong as you cannot deliver a ban as a trial moderator however you were correct to get a higher staff member.
  • I haven't really seen you in game but that could be me missing you in the tab menu.

Overall Pop, I believe if you can fix this above you could be a good trial moderator addition to the staff team and increase overall activity.

Edited by Catsro
  • Sad 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

6 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support

• No Poll
  • Q16 is wrong as you cannot deliver a ban as a trial moderator however you were correct to get a higher staff member.
  • I haven't really seen you in game but that could be me missing you in the tab menu.

Overall Pop, I believe if you can fix this above you could be a good trial moderator addition to the staff team and increase overall activity.

Also, there are some spelling mistakes which could be easily fixed, but I don't think he read through it once he was done.  "Trial Moderater, Trail moderator"

Edited by Doggo0
  • Sad 1

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

7 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support

• No Poll

A little more activity on the forums would do you good. Please read up on the staff handbook, you seem like a nice guy. You have potential, if you can fix these issues then you be a good addition to the staff team.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

10 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support

• No Poll

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator