In-Game Name: Zage

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144573481

Current Rank: MAJ

How long have you been in your current rank?:   6 weeks and 4 days

What timezone are you in?: EST 

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Permission: [1K-2] Deputy Commissioner Fame

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):

I think I should be Promoted to Colonel because I think it's time for me to take my final step in low command and go up a rank. As of now im probaly the most active low command member often hosting PD meeting everyday, promoting and demoting people I feel is in need of a Promotion or demotion. I have gone a long way in PD with spectating trainings seeing what's wrong and how can I fix it, this sometimes means showing new sargents how to train correctly and mentioning it in PD meetings. I have also dealt with several situations whether that's from a SNR Driving the wrong vehicle to a mingey patrol officer or a mingey Cedet i've seen it all and have dealt with every situation professionally and collectively, handing out the promotions and demotions as needed.  Getting the rank of colonel is a bigger thing for me. Having the ability to maybe promote people up to Sergeant major and make the new face of low command if they choose to go apply for Low command. Colonel Is my last step Im taking into Low command and I want to have more responsibilities with it, and I think I'm ready for the rank, the responsibilities ,and everything else I would get at the rank. That's why I would like to be the rank of Colonel, thank you for reading my application.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): YES

• Gaminglight Love 2

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

+Support

Active af

Extremely responsible 

very much trusted 

Experienced

Very good app. 

Zage is one of the best Command member, maybe even the best I’ve seen in PD. Zage, you are bound for High Command. Good Luck!

~Charlie

• Like 1

~Charlie

18 minutes ago, Charlie said:

+Support

Active af

Extremely responsible 

very much trusted 

Experienced

Very good app. 

Zage is one of the best Command member, maybe even the best I’ve seen in PD. Zage, you are bound for High Command. Good Luck!

~Charlie

• Like 1

Retired SS Deputy Director 

+ Support

Zage is an active, responsible, and respected member of command who has done nothimg but make this department a hell of a lot better, discussed important infornation with other officers and preformed proper discipline.

As a Colonel he would be one step closer to being a better command member then he already is.

I 100% think that Zage should be a Colonel.

• Like 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

24 minutes ago, Bandit99 said:

43 minutes ago, Charlie said:

+Support

Active af

Extremely responsible 

very much trusted 

Experienced

Very good app. 

~Charlie

• Like 1

Cammy_Signature_1.png

57 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

+ Support

Zage is an active, responsible, and respected member of command who has done nothimg but make this department a hell of a lot better, discussed important infornation with other officers and preformed proper discipline.

As a Colonel he would be one step closer to being a better command member then he already is.

I 100% think that Zage should be a Colonel.

• Like 1

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Charlie said:

+Support

Active af

Extremely responsible 

very much trusted 

Experienced

Very good app. 

~Charlie

• Fame locked this topic