Switching?

Smokin

What do you want to see? - The Medical Battalion being regimental and being swapped with Shore troopers

Why should we add it? - Regimental Medics are A LOT easier to handle then one battalion so medical supplies can be spread out with no caution

What are the advantages of having this? - My battalion being swapped and regimental medics making people happier

Who is it mainly for? - 69th Medical Corps / Server

Links to any content - Shore Models > https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1612471381

Retired 69th Commander Bear

- Support

Medical should still be its own battalion. Having them split up will lead to chaos and a divide on how medical treatment is to be done. Bear if you want to make your own division I would suggest for that but for now I say we make this a medical suggestion to have the highest rank onĀ assign enlisted during missions to a battalion.

怎ImperialRP怏 Senior ModeratorĀ - Game Master - Naval Captain -Ā Inquisitor Lord IVĀ - Emperor's Wrath -Ā 69th Division Vice CommanderĀ -Ā Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

+ Huge Support

I think that having Reg Medics would be easier to handle because having a Bat for only medics is kinda usless because they will not always be on and being in a medical Reg can be boring my opinion. I think that we should add shore to the Server because they were a huge part of the success in defending major parts of the system and would add some great RP moments.

Ā 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DoomsDays901 said:

+ Huge Support

I think that having Reg Medics would be easier to handle because having a Bat for only medics is kinda usless because they will not always be on and being in a medical Reg can be boring my opinion. I think that we should add shore to the Server because they were a huge part of the success in defending major parts of the system and would add some great RP moments.

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

-Support

I would like to point out according to what Bear told meĀ himself, the only reason he made this post was due to 'PeerĀ Pressure' and would also like to note heĀ didn't ask either of the vice commanders of their opinion on this before making it. Not to mention that the 69th is doing really good right now from what I see, and thus IĀ see literallyĀ no reason why we need to switch it. Plus, do we really need another assault battalion?

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

+1 on making medical regimental but -1 on adding shore troopers.

Every job should have a medical but I don't think shore troopers should be a thing considering they are VERY situational on certain scenarios on planets (And not only that in lore they were as a whole scarce as most stations weren't on tropical planets).

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRUĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

- support

sorry my dude, but I don't feel that if we get rid of the medics and make regimental medics we will just have some guys running around with no idea how to be a medic! oh and there are a few (not gonna name names) that were blacklisted from medics so if they were to become a medic in their battalion... I just feel that this is a bad idea.

Ā 

spacer.png

• 5 weeks later...