Sign in to follow this  
Freeze

Freeze Mentor Application

Name: Freeze

Permission? (1 HOS/Manager.) Fame

How long have you been an admin? Since March 17th so 6 months and 12 days

What qualities can you bring to the mentor team (100 words minimum.): In my many years of being in this community, playing on different servers and staffing for a very long time on policerp now since 2017 (with a half year break) and in that time I have gotten to learn everything about this server, the players and ofcourse how to staff. I ranked up quickly again when I joined again as I know what Im doing. I am online every single day and a very big plus point is that I am from europe so any Snr mods from europe I could mentor during time that works for him and me wich is realy helpful if you want to give each staff member a faire chance.

Why do you want to join the mentor system? (150 words minimum): I want to be a mentor because of multiple reasons. I am always searching for new ways to improve myself or the server on any kind of level. May that be server wise with players or my own fellow staff members and I believe this is the right place to show everyone what I can do. That I know what im talking about and want to be here. Im Senior Admin now wich has given me alot of more things to do but I am capable of more. I want to help other senior moderators to help them reach the goal of admin wich is the goal for alot of staff members and its important that they get good instructions before becomming the desired ranking and with that I want to help and prove my self worthy of being in staff and my rank. Thank for your consideration!

kHCqRsj.png

Proud GL Member since 2017

+support 

Active 

Mature 

Friendly 

Expiriance 

Respected member

Good luck

A special person only few know

If I did stick around long enough to get to a place where I need a mentor, Freeze would immediately jump to mind for me. He’s an excellent leader in staff and in RP areas. I think he’d make an excellent mentor.

+support

+Support, freeze is very professional at his job. He is caring and thinks ethically at his decisions. If there is anybody I know that deserves this. He is one of them.

On 9/29/2019 at 11:58 AM, Sion said:

+support 

Active 

Mature 

Friendly 

Expiriance 

Respected member

Good luck

IRISH BOI MAX

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this