Dr. wolfe's Event Team app

Dr. Wolfe/Stefan

In-Game Name: Drwolfe

SteamID STEAM_0:0:168208468

What is your ULX Rank?: member

What is your RP Rank?: MTF Nu-7 SGT/ Janitor

What is your timezone?:EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8/10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): no i have not been one

How Active are you? (1/10): 7/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): none

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: It would be nice to make fun and cool events and help new player's that are new to scp stuff learn more and help the community to grow into big beautiful butterfly and fly upon everybody. but that can't can happen cuz you know but that dose not mean we cannot grow our mindsets and make new and fun scp events heck we could do a scp 001 event or like make new and fun things for class d's to do and make the event team have more fun with making there event's and not get bored from doing the same old linear events that make play's think the event team can't make new event and stuff but that could all change if we get new and more creative people into the event team but i could make new creative events that almost all the player's will like but there will all way's be that guy who like oh omg this event was so bad but i could change all of that and trust me with my add and adhd i'm really creative and fun i can also notice small detail errors and make event more detailed for all the player's to see and enjoy.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): A SCP 093 event were a disk is put on a mirror and a portal appears below it and player's going water and swim in a proped off place and swim and players can put event in their name to be brought in modeled and put in the water to chase after them after certain time and then MTF can go in and kill the monster's and then the portal take's new play to a different area with a giant creature that chases after them. And one player can get modeled into the Big monster and chase them MTF can use the micro hd to kill it and go into a portal to take them back to the site.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? 682 i love the way he look's and his hate for all life and he is really cool and i just like him all in all and i guess if he is killed the universe will cease to exist which I think is really cool

PS i do have ADD and ADHD.

and to all the people who apply for event team application good luck.

“slow and steady wins the race, till truth and talent claim their place.”

― B.J. Novak,

Edited by Dr.wolfe

"have more braveness than a warrior but have more wisdom than Fool/Commanders"

Nu-7 MSGT / X A-1 PSC USAF MAJCON LTCOL And was an OG Janitor"I watched the world nearly die in a thousand thousand terrible ways. Sometimes we would have had time to scream." "I have fucked up my life with the things I have seen that always come back to haunt me"- Dr. Wolfe 2020 Also don't call me sir if im higher ranking then you

+/- support

+Your pretty active

+Chill dude

+Fun to be around

+Nice event idea

+0 warns

-Some minor spelling/grammar mistakes

-Kinda went off track on why you should be event team

Overall +Support good luck

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

17 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

+/- support

+Your pretty active

+Chill dude

+Fun to be around

+Nice event idea

+0 warns

-For why you should be event team I feel like you rushed it a little bit.

Edited by [SOM] † Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

18 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

+/- support

+Your pretty active

+Chill dude

+Fun to be around

+Nice event idea

+0 warns

On 9/28/2019 at 7:05 PM, Dr.wolfe said:

In-Game Name: Drwolfe

SteamID STEAM_0:0:168208468

What is your ULX Rank?: member

What is your RP Rank?: MTF Nu-7 SGT/ Janitor

What is your timezone?:EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8/10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): no i have not been one

How Active are you? (1/10): 7/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): none

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: It would be nice to make fun and cool events and help new player's that are new to scp stuff learn more and help the community to grow into big beautiful butterfly and fly upon everybody. but that can't can happen cuz you know but that dose not mean we cannot grow our mindsets and make new and fun scp events heck we could do a scp 001 event or like make new and fun things for class d's to do and make the event team have more fun with making there event's and not get bored from doing the same old linear events that make play's think the event team can't make new event and stuff but that could all change if we get new and more creative people into the event team but i could make new creative events that almost all the player's will like but there will all way's be that guy who like oh omg this event was so bad but i could change all of that and trust me with my add and adhd i'm really creative and fun i can also notice small detail errors and make event more detailed for all the player's to see and enjoy.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): A SCP 093 event were a disk is put on a mirror and a portal appears below it and player's going water and swim in a proped off place and swim and players can put event in their name to be brought in modeled and put in the water to chase after them after certain time and then MTF can go in and kill the monster's and then the portal take's new play to a different area with a giant creature that chases after them. And one player can get modeled into the Big monster and chase them MTF can use the micro hd to kill it and go into a portal to take them back to the site.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? 682 i love the way he look's and his hate for all life and he is really cool and i just like him all in all and i guess if he is killed the universe will cease to exist which I think is really cool

PS i do have ADD and ADHD.

and to all the people who apply for event team application good luck.

“slow and steady wins the race, till truth and talent claim their place.”

― B.J. Novak,

20 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

+/- support

+Your pretty active

+Chill dude

+Fun to be around

+Nice event idea

+0 warns

I like the 093 event, only problem is its under water, and according to lore, the world is completely barren and on land. Then again, we've never seen more a little bit of its world.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 10/1/2019 at 10:44 PM, pixelated pancakes said:

+/- support

+Your pretty active

+Chill dude

+Fun to be around

+Nice event idea

+0 warns

On 10/2/2019 at 4:44 AM, pixelated pancakes said:

+/- support

+Your pretty active

+Chill dude

+Fun to be around

+Nice event idea

+0 warns

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

-/+ Neutral

+ Reason for being a ET member seems genuine.
+ Zero warns
+ Already established member of the community

- You side-tracked on why you wanted to be a ET Member, arguably because you were filling in the word limit.

- Event Idea is lacking detail, where did the foundation get the disk? Who placed the disk in? How are you going to construct a arena?  Is there any more information on the monster other then 'big monster'?, Is this a MTF event only?, is this event riding on the idea that the MTF can use the Micro? Why is there water in 093? Where is this taking place? Why did the event go from killing one monster to being dropped in a arena? Event has to many variables and turns that cannot be accounted for as its not described well enough. I understand we aren't asking for a essay but if you write these you need to explain what your writing otherwise we don't understand.

- Haven't seen around (due to timezone differences)

- Low forum activity 

Good luck!

(Don't take this personal, I am rather harsh when I go through applications!)

Also, could you make the vote private and not public? I believe people may not vote if their name is public and going by the current count it seems so

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

Denied | Reapply in 1 week if you wish

This application is overall alright, Your Event Idea is supremely odd though. Also, complete lack of punctuation inside of your why do you want to be event team section.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic