SCP-012 (Utility Labour)

Kevin Parker

Name: Kev P.

Clearance Level: 2.

List of personnel involved in testing: Lead Researcher Kev P and a LCPL SO.

Level D personnel involved: D-4931, D-7958, D-0582 and D-5821.

SCP: 012.

Labor/Work being used: Can a photo or the music of this Composition, kill or freak a human?

Errors and/or safety hazards: Many deaths and probably some problems to take the photo and read the composition on a photo.

Observation:

So, what I did was to bring some D-class to do some test on 012, I got the time of death since you go in the CC until you die.

D-4931 was the guy who died by 012 when he was trying to take the photo he died in 8s (in Game with 100HP) and D-0582 was the lucky guy who took the photo and survived (I used a camera that was on his head and i took the photos outside of CC).

I used D-7958 to write all the notes in a piece of paper, so i run no risk reading the photo, at the beginning D-7958 felt some of the symptoms (trance, speaking about the no sense music and he wrote the notes with his blood) but nothing like 012 he didn't die, i can say that this photo can kill someone but it takes more time than 012.

I used my knowledge on music sheets and i made a little part of the song with that I used on D-5821, I gave him some headphones and when the music began, he felt uncomfortable and he wasn't thinking as always i was making him some questions with the headphones and this is what I recorded:

______________________Starts Log___________________

LR Kev P: How do you feel?

D-5821: [looking around] my ears are hurting is not comfortable.

LR Kev P: Don't worry I’m not gonna put the music so loud. I’m gonna make you some questions, where is Paris city from?

D-5821: [looking nowhere and moving his head] mmmh, Paris? Eiffel tower, bread, love. Isn’t this England- ¡NO!... is from Russia, Yeah Russia…

LR Kev P: What is your D-class number?

D-5821: [Pain noises] 58… 583… NO! NO! [Laughs] Number… 5 8, 5 8 2... 1, 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10, 1 2 3 4 5-

LR Kev P: Enough D-Class-

D-5821: [laughs loudly] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

*D-5821 keeps going*

LR Kev P: Okay enough interview finished, I’m going for a medic.

*Stands up and leave the Room*

D-5821: [Screams and laughs] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all good children go to heaven… 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all good children go to heaven… 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all good children go to heaven…

______________________Log Finished___________________

After this, D-5821 was taken in a wheelchair to Medbay to check his Mental Status, he was screaming the sentence from a beatles song in the interview i think he related the numbers with that part of the song, the medical sedated him to put him to sleep, he is now in medbay under supervision of the Medical branch to study his symptoms and then their gonna give him some amnestic.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos):  

image.png.ee6b437af4796c08a6a2ca3cc5b8a88e.png<=== D-0582 Taking the photo.

image.png.55d572fc412b8ad5fdd9cd9a3ade5a92.png<=== The photo of 012.

image.png.f3f95c27ad0c5189b2d554feaf74014e.png<=== D-5821 in the medbay after the interview.

Conclusion:

The SCP-012 has some secrets, we don’t have so much information about this SCP, we need to research more on this one so we can make him into Safe Class, what I saw was that SCP-012 is complete dangerous in any way, a photo can hurt someone and the music of the SCP-012 can make some go insane. I recommend to be careful with this SCP, learn about my research and hope some other researchers can discover something new about this SCP.

Edited by Kevin Parker

Other than some grammatical errors, this test is formatted very well. I’d have to give some bonus points for the color in the document; it makes things pop out quite a lot and helps to give it some flavor. I know this is made to be a labor test, but I’m personally having trouble seeing that. SCP-012 itself isn’t performing a task, nor is the photo of it. Even if the task were to harm/maim, it would be incredibly difficult to utilize it that way in an egfeicient manner. Still, you documented this experiment professionally, and took measures to avoid any potential unknown effects of SCP-012. I do not see this SCP tested upon very often, so I must give you props on that. 

• Thanks 1

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst

Overall I enjoyed reading the test, it had a good hypothesis and a good overall action of taking the picture and getting out, I would’ve liked if you stated where the testing was being held after you took the picture as you did not stay in 012s cc for certain, besides that the test was well executed and the colors make things less gross to read and makes it really pop out. Good test 

• Thanks 1