Panda0Playz Event Application

PandaInShitpostLand

In-Game Name: Panda

SteamID STEAM_0:0:76404074

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze

What is your RP Rank?: MTF E11 PVT/JR researcher

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): no, but have participated in events on different servers, mainly the US scprp

How Active are you? (1/10): 6-7

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 2

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: In my opinion, the branches aren't as fun as they used to be, and we need some more things to spice things up, we could have specific events, that benefit another branch. so, if for example, the D-Class weren't having much fun due to mtf in D-Block. and no research. we could do a breach event of some scp. and that would give D-Class a chance to escape. if the research is bored, because the D-Class are rioting. and they can’t test, we make a new phenomenon and allow research to go examine it (without a D-Class). it could even go as specific as sub-branches within a branch. for example, scp 079 is attempting to breach, but has malfunctioned, we could have combat engineers fix 079, while deactivating him before he fixes himself, there are plenty of event ideas we haven't gotten to, so the more event team we could have. the more sparks of life will flood the server. also to be precise, if D-Class were having an extremely bad time, like a1 and nu7 in D-Block, tons of security. we could do a pizza event i saw a while back, where a order for pizza was called for D-Block, but has guns. (pistols or Mac-10. as in weak guns)

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): (im going to use my old event idea as my old app was denied due to inactivity. yay life sucks)  079's is turned on, a protector barricades the door, heres  the catch, the door controls aren't online, there is a spare forgotten MTF E11 robot, its in lcz, near utility bunks, even though door controls are offline, 079 still has access to this robot, its powered on controlled by 079. this robot has one goal, turn on the door controls. it has heavy guns, made out of titanium, and has a taste for blood. everything and anything will be terminated apon the sight of the robot, scp's being the exception, it has level 4 access, once active, special mtf units will be called in, they have level 3 access, and there goal is to defeat the robot, normal mtf units can kill it, but will stand no chance, these special units will have alot of health and Armour, not even close to what the robot has, sheer numbers will be needed to take it out, once the event has gone for more than 15 minutes, then, some bigger and badder robots will be called in, these are controlled by e11, more health, bigger guns. if the robot is not defeated before he turns on the power. the robot will automatically deactivate, and a full site containment breach will commence.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? scp 049, he has limitations to who he wants to cure. research aren't infected with the disease. however citizens are. and he can make an army that will be lethal. like Midas touch, but zombies

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

3 minutes ago, R̦̺̐ͫő̼̺͊c̘k̄ said:

+/- support

+support

Good event idea

Good activity

Knows a lot about scp's

-support

Has warns but not many

-Not to active, hopefully it's more to that seven

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

1 hour ago, R̦̺̐ͫő̼̺͊c̘k̄ said:

+/- support

+support

Good event idea

Good activity

Knows a lot about scp's

Has helped be in events before

-support

Has warns but not many

I haven't actually seen him on but that may be because im in uk

1 hour ago, R̦̺̐ͫő̼̺͊c̘k̄ said:

+/- support

+support 

Good event idea

Good activity 

Knows a lot about scp's 

-support

Has warns but not many 

I havent seen you on the us server

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

3 hours ago, R̦̺̐ͫő̼̺͊c̘k̄ said:

+/- support

+support

Good event idea

Good activity

Knows a lot about scp's

-support

Has warns but not many

I personally haven't actually seen him on in a while.

Also, his reasoning for why he should be allowed to be ET weren't any reasons, they were just examples of possible events. I think he should redo that section but otherwise good.

5 minutes ago, Dondi 2.0 said:

-support 

Sorry who are you?

@Dondi 2.0Do you have any reason why you -Support? Don't just -Support without any reasons.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Denied

Increase Activity | Use a Different Event Idea

Reapply in 1 and a half weeks if you wish!

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic