Ace - Trial Mod Application- Accepted

[GL] Ace

What is your in-game name?: Ace

What is your steam name?: Ace

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:34241144    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Aceundor/

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Aside from being an admin on a friend of mines minecraft server, no.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) early june 

What date did you make your forums account? same day as i joined the server June 15th 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Event Team/Bronze (only a trainee for ET)

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1

Have you donated? Yes i have, once for joining a Custom class (Charlie 3) And another time for bronze

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? i am not

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: I have read and gone through them extensively

Timezone: GMT+2

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I want to create a better playing experience for everyone on the server, with my timezone being GMT +2 i am mostly on during the early morning/night time for most people that play on the server, inculding most staff. Whenever i am on there are either no staff on, or the few that are on are AFK or not on the administartor job, as a staff member i can be on and help all of the people that require it during this time period. I can not count how many times i have encountered someone that are either breaking the rules, or do not understand them. I can help anyone that ned help with the rules or i can drive away or lecture the rule breakers. I have been on the server for quite some time now and i have gotten a lot of experience. I always try my best to be completely neutral in any situation so you can count on me not being biased, as it is very important for me to be a good person. I will make mistakes, we all do but if and when i do i will try my very hardest to correct those mistakes and apologize to anyone that i did wrong. I always try to keep myself calm and chill, and if i see someone else that are heated, i try my best to calm them down, my point here is that if i get this rank i will always try and keep my sits and the people in them calmed down. These reasons are why i think i could be a valuable asset to the staff team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would teleport them to a sit, and ask them if they know what they did wrong and why they did it. If all they do is curse at me i will ask them to stop and i will inform them that if they do not stop i will gag them. If they keep on swearing at me i will gag them, and if they swear at me in the chat i will mute them there too. I will then inform them of what they did wrong and tell them that they will be getting a warning for MRDM|Staff Diss|NCWS, since their offense will require them to be jailed for more then 1000s and i can't jail for more then 300s ill get a higher up (admin+) to ban them for the required amount of time.

(quick note: As stated earlier most of the time when i am on it is either early morning or late night for most of you, so please consider this before replying with "havent seen you on that much" i have been on every day for the past month or so)

I thank you for reading my application and i you all consider me

20190928094819_1.jpg

Edited by Aceundor

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

+Support 

I have Known Ace For Some Time now And He is very nice and very calm, He is very playful and I know he is suited for this job

I have seen ace on almost everyday but barley due to his time zone but he tries his best to Stay on

and again I think he is suited for trial mod and should join the staff team.

6 hours ago, NF1K Penguin(blyat) said:

+Support 

I have Known Ace For Some Time now And He is very nice and very calm, He is very playful and I know he is suited for this job

I have seen ace on almost everyday but barley due to his time zone but he tries his best to Stay on

and again I think he is suited for trial mod and should join the staff team.

- Support 

Had not shown proof of warns would help if they were shown.

Other than that his application his great and his activity is great.

Won't let me edit my response but I just saw the screenshot sorry

Thank you for your time.

+Support

• I have seen this player ingame and he was a respectable mature person.
  • Has good forums count but could improve on forums activity.
  • Timezone would be useful for when we have minimal staff on.
  • Nailed question 16.
  • Warning was not recent.

The only thing that may be a problem is that you are still an event team trainee other than that I believe you would make a good addition to the staffing team.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

10 hours ago, Catsro said:

+Support

• I have seen this player ingame and he was a respectable mature person.
  • Has good forums count but could improve on forums activity.
  • Timezone would be useful for when we have minimal staff on.
  • Nailed question 16.
  • Warning was not recent.

The only thing that may be a problem is that you are still an event team trainee other than that I believe you would make a good addition to the staffing team.