Dredgens Staff Removal

Dredgen

I'm making this plan and simple without mentioning annoying with a little special message. In the end you know who you are.

I have been removed, obviously. For saying to SMT what I thought was correct in my mind. Pretty simple, nothing new. 

To them and I will not state their name, it was diss. And it was, it was a mistake that cost me my position in staff, the wrong and poor choice of words fucked me over, oh well. 

Thanks for the people who were my friends and goodbye to the ones who weren't, not saying names but glad I don't need to deal with it anymore.

Again, I'd like to apoligize to the SMT member I effected in this situation for the poor choice of words and foolishness I performed in our discussion. I hope you can forgive me.

I will not be like some people who were removed and post it everywhere and try to get people to pity me and hate SMT. I deserved this. Respect SMT, without them you wouldnt be in the position you are in with the community or on the server what so ever.

I will still remain active and help members of Gaminglight with the best of my abilities, and maybe at a later date if possible retry going for the staff position.

Thank you SMT for giving me this opportunity and helping me be apart of the staffing family, and make new friends along my journey.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Well, its a shame to see you go Dredgen. You and I have had some great memories and sadly the good times have come to an end. You are the one who convinced me to apply for Lieutenant, and thankfully we both got the position around the same time. I hope that you stay with Low Command at least and stay in the community sometimes. If not I'll see you on the other side brother. 

Lieutenant R. Gardner - True North City Police Department

Sergeant Gardner - True North State Police / Civil Emergency Responds Team

Lieutenant Gardner - True North Emergency Medical Services

I don't know you too well, but you were a great staff member! You even gave me my first warn, (which I deserved ? ).

It's always been sad to see a great staff member go. Thank you for your service to the server!

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

You were always a chill, fun to hang out with person back before ICE disbanded. You may have said some extremely negative things towards ICE’s disbanding and Reaper’s permaban, but you will always keep my respect. Good luck on your future endeavors.