adding a vent in ld block to ud block - Denied

Dr. Wolfe/Stefan

What you want to see?  A vent added to class d's spawn to go up it and goes into the gensec side.

Why should we add it?t to help class d's go out when there are a lot of gensec on

What are the advantages of having this? class d's can get out more with more gensec on

Who is it mainly for?  class d's

Links to any content N/A

"have more braveness than a warrior but have more wisdom than Fool/Commanders"

Nu-7 MSGT / X A-1 PSC USAF MAJCON LTCOL And was an OG Janitor"I watched the world nearly die in a thousand thousand terrible ways. Sometimes we would have had time to scream." "I have fucked up my life with the things I have seen that always come back to haunt me"- Dr. Wolfe 2020 Also don't call me sir if im higher ranking then you

18 hours ago, Nimo said:

That's impossible. Only the map creator can do that

Nimo is correct, and another thing is that you posted this in the wrong section

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

-/+ Support

Reason: Impossible, until a new map was made with this vent added in. Other than that impossible.

Conclusion: Depend if there is a new map on the horizon. If there is this can be possible and allow for better dynamic and stealth. If not, then it's a big fat no.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

On 9/27/2019 at 7:15 PM, Nimo said:

That's impossible. Only the map creator can do that

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator