Bread's Senior Admin Application- Accepted

Bread

Should Bread become a Senior Admin?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Bread become a Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Bread 

What is your steam name?: [GL] Bread 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:127549234 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: 7+ months on SCP-RP. 

What date did you start playing on the community?: January 9th. 

What date did you make your forums account?: January 27th. 

Current rank on server?: Admin. 

How many warns do you have on the server?: 0 

Have you donated?: Yes. 

What rank are you applying for?: Senior Admin. 

Are you staff on another community? No. 

Have you read the staff guidelines?: Yes. 

Time-zone: EST. 

Permission: Igneous,Th3,Jeff Jr,Rang,Joe Mama,Blackbeard

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: I believe I deserve the rank of Senior Admin because with my nearly 5 months of being an Admin, I have been through almost every situation that a staff member would have to deal with, and I have really been trying my best to be the best person and staff member I can be. I always try to be as helpful as I can, whether it be making suggestions, helping other staff, or helping players with their issues. I have made mistakes along the way, but I have learned from all of them so I don't make any more in the future. I have been trying to be as friendly as I can with players, and I really try to do my best 100% of the time. I am almost always available in TeamSpeak, Discord, and on the forums, and I try to help anyone that asks for something. My experience in RP as the CMDR and currently MAJ of Nu-7 shows that I can be responsible with dealing and helping with others, and my 7+ months of time with the staff team has changed me as a person as a whole. If I get Senior Admin, I can help everyone even if I'm not on duty if needed, and I can be more of a role-model twords newer staff members. I enjoy being with the staff team, and I hope to go further in the future.Thank you for reading my application!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring them to a staff room and freeze them. I would check blogs to verify how many people they RDM'd, then I would explain what they did wrong, and if they were just cursing at me, I would gag and mute them. I would then warn them for MRDM and Staff/Player disrespect and then ban them for 3-5 days depending on the severity of their actions.

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

Just now, Nimo said:

+Support

Active

Hard Working

Loyal

Been Staff for a very long time

Deserves Position 

Dedicates his time

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

After many months and a couple of applications, I am going to accept this application, especially because recently I have seen you put forth the initiative to help improve some parts of the server that have been lacking, and it doesn't go unnoticed. Congrats! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

big cat running GIF