(Edited) Wanted to explain more format fix

Steam Name: Reaper 

Ingame Name:ReaperAce

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:151548913

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you:Fame

Reason for Ban:Warns 

Dispute:

My name my Real name Is jeremy i love this server i was perm ban for having warn limit but i only have 6 warns in 2019 the rest are years old. i came back to the server bought a custom class when i had over 40 warns not knowing how many i had. its not about the money i spent in the server witch is 170 just these 2 months but i love this server i mean that i love all the admins here im friends with almost all of them. i dont mass RDM i dont really do much wrong i came back a new person trying to RP so when i mean this i was working on remove an the warns when the months were over to when i was able to remove them please dont perm ban me from something i love doing ? it hurts it really does it says i have 2 weeks as well but i play every day.  please give me a 5 month ban something just not one for ever.  I posted a form about my warns and a appeal to seek help about it ? they told me not to worry and to work on appealing them i was working on it......

Edited by jeremY

-support 

If hes active, so what? If he spends hundreds, so what? If he is dedicated, so what? The things you do for the community won't make you immune. It was his duty to appeal the warns so this wouldn't happen. Fame had full right to ban you.

• Like 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

if they are all old warns then I could forgive him for that. He spends so much time on the server and really cares about it. I dont think that some old warns should get him a perma ban.

EX: Director of Dispatch

PD MSGT/ ARU PS/ FBI SA --dont even know if I am at this point anymore

"Sometimes in life you just gotta say Bruh and move on."
"If you nut and you still thinking about her then she the one"

Just now, VsR ZiEgE said:

+ SUPPORT
- Old warns
- Very nice person
- Likes to RP (At least from when I've interacted with him)
- Dedicated
- Has donated lots to the server

- Does not deserve a perma ban, if anything it should be a couple of months.

spacer.png

I completely disagree with Sion. 

You are an outgoing, dedicated, good person who learned from his mistakes and has donated a lot.

While I was active and staff on PRP Jeremy was kind, efficient and even helped me a few times! 

He enjoys to RP and makes sure that he isn't breaking rules and when he has, he has owned up to them and deeply apologized.

Sadly, your mistakes got you Perm Banned- hopefully you can get them removed and unbanned. The server is better with people like you on it.

In my opinion, at the least ban him for a week or less. He doesn't deserve it and it's always good to give someone a second chance when they TRULY DESERVE IT!

HUGE + SUPPORT

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+Support, from what I have seen by reading all these Support reply’s, people are saying before you were banned you were a nice person. I see you did try to get your warns appealed but that didn’t turn out to well. I say give you another shot but I’m not going to recommend however long you should stay banned for or get unbanned instantly.

On 9/28/2019 at 12:26 AM, VsR ZiEgE said:

+ SUPPORT
- Old warns
- Very nice person
- Likes to RP (At least from when I've interacted with him)
- Dedicated
- Has donated lots to the server

- Does not deserve a perma ban, if anything it should be a couple of months.

We have policies in place to insure everyone on our servers are following the rules. At 40 warnings you are issued with a permanent ban and you unfortunately reached that limit. However, what you CAN do is appeal all your warnings that are over one year old, as long as you have not been warned in 3 months! 

I have more information in my post in the report center.

• Fame locked this topic