M1918 BAR and PSG-1 Nerf - Accepted

Bread

NOTE: This is not personal in any way, its for the benefit of the server.
What you want to see? - The M1918 BAR and PSG-1 Nerfed

Why should we add it? - They are extremely unbalanced and do not fit with any of the other weapons that are used on the server.

What are the advantages of having this? - More balanced for any classes or jobs that are using it, so they work like most of the other weapons that are used instead of nearly instakilling everything.

Who is it mainly for? - The server

Links to any content - N/A

lol, lmao even

- Support (On the psg-1)

The psg has its goods and its bad, it's pretty great close range, but when it comes to a distance pretty much any other sniper would out gun it with its low damage and high recoil when shooting distantly.

This is sorta like how the negev is the best at close range, but when In further engagements the PKM would win.

Edited by Official Orange

-Support (On the psg-1)
Bread, I can't tell you how many times you have bothered me about this being on my CC. You can't say its not a personal thing as it only on our CC. I sorta feel that whenever CI get something decent it has to be nerfed.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+Support (On the the Bar)

Here is a screenshot of the bars stats

image.thumb.png.c1e272eff408ba573be49702d12d8ae4.png

the most noticeable downside to the gun is its small ammo capacity, which balances the gun to be a good weapon in 1v1 situations, but terrible in most others. The only nerf I could see with this gun is making the stability 40%, Accuracy 3* || 2*, and damage as 38. If these are the stats you had in mind please quote me and ill change this to a +support.

Edited by BadAimSam

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

57 minutes ago, BadAimSam said:

-Support (On the Bar)

the most noticeable downside to the gun is its small ammo capacity, which balances the gun to be a good weapon in 1v1 situations, but terrible in most others. The only nerf I could see with this gun is making the stability 40%, Accuracy 3* || 2*, and damage as 38. If these are the stats you had in mind please quote me and ill change this to a +support.

That works

lol, lmao even

-Support (For BAR)

im just going to state info as this is 1 of the ONLY 2 TFA MGs that et can use (there only senior+ too) they are meant to be OP if someone got it on there CC it has SMTs approval. they approved the access to the weapon + its like one of the only heavy guns we get to use in events! i don't want it nerfed whatever. they are supposed to be restricted guns for a reason 

also adding that irl that fired RIFLE CARTRIDGE BULLETS AUTOMATICALLY      it used 30.06 and as seen by this chart that bullet is huge compared to others like the NATO 7.62 / 5.56 this bullet is 4 inches long. 1/3 of a foot long! and you want to nerf this things damage?

image.png.b6c5c8632fa585ee366bdb8570a5b28a.png

Edited by killermankey

RETINA BURN BOI

+support, It may be one of the only lmgs that et can you but think about it. if 1 person with both the weapons and max hp and armor for a cc can kill 3 mtf with average equipment then you know something is wrong.

Edit: also if you really want to talk about realism in gmod then why do headshots not 1 shot?

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

-Support

I don’t really understand the point in nerfing this...

CI if their lucky get about 7-8 people on a day and this little boost in power wouldn’t hurt. 

CI are not very powerful when raiding; this little boost in power won’t hurt, you have been contacting numerous people about this weapon update and I wouldn’t be surprised if your adverting this to other MTF.

MTF on a luck day can get upto 15-20 people and they are EXTREMELY powerful in numbers compared to the 4-6 CI raiding. Not only that but there are new guns added to the armory which allows you to get just as powerful weapons to fight them even though you have numbers and health.

NU7 Heavy JUST got a buff and they are as equally powerful as this CC if they buy their weapons.

A lot of the MTF jobs are just as powerful as the CC with or without the nerf.

I feel CI could really use these weapons to help enhance their play style now that it might not be immediate death at Gate A.

Not only that but it’s a CUSTOM CLASS not everyone has access to it.

Its much easier to defend than it is to breach, when 7-8 CI are rushing through a doorway at a time it’s very easy for a crap load of MTF to just mow them down. Not only this but they have to breach and bring things out with them during a raids which renders their ability to get in and out. 

The minute CI/CC are known in the building it’s goto EZ, when you have about 10-15 MTF online and some are patrolling EZ and spot CI the rest just pour into EZ and just outnumber CI in many ways.

I seriously can’t express this enough, the armory is open, MTF have numbers compared to 1 CC, it’s not easy to breach a 1 way in and a 1 way out building.

Again, Major -Support.

Edited by Weareinfected
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, BadAimSam said:

+Support (On the the Bar)

Damage on SCP is reduced, 500 RPM isn't high

Aight I don't approve of this

-Support, honestly if its only one CC that has access to this, then I'm not too worried. Seems only fair since they forked out a lot of money to choose specific weapons their CC's get.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support

I get its frustrating to get owned by CI, but like it's literally on one class. Just let them have fun before they get inevitably destroyed by who knows what.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

16 hours ago, Weareinfected said:

-Support

CI if their lucky get about 7-8 people on a day and this little boost in power wouldn’t hurt. 

CI are not very powerful when raiding; this little boost in power won’t hurt, you have been contacting numerous people about this weapon update and I wouldn’t be surprised if your adverting this to other MTF.

MTF on a luck day can get upto 15-20 people and they are EXTREMELY powerful in numbers compared to the 4-6 CI raiding. Not only that but there are new guns added to the armory which allows you to get just as powerful weapons to fight them even though you have numbers and health.

NU7 Heavy JUST got a buff and they are as equally powerful as this CC if they buy their weapons.

I feel CI could really use these weapons to help enhance their play style now that it might not be immediate death at Gate A.

Its much easier to defend than it is to breach, when 7-8 CI are rushing through a doorway at a time it’s very easy for a crap load of MTF to just mow them down. Not only this but they have to breach and bring things out with them during a raids which renders their ability to get in and out. 

The minute CI/CC are known in the building it’s goto EZ, when you have about 10-15 MTF online and some are patrolling EZ and spot CI the rest just pour into EZ and just outnumber CI in many ways.

I seriously can’t express this enough, the armory is open, MTF have numbers compared to 1 CC, it’s not easy to breach a 1 way in and a 1 way out building.

Again, Major -Support.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

On 9/28/2019 at 4:10 PM, killermankey said:

im just going to state info as this is 1 of the ONLY 2 TFA MGs that et can use (there only senior+ too) they are meant to be OP if someone got it on there CC it has SMTs approval. they approved the access to the weapon + its like one of the only heavy guns we get to use in events! i don't want it nerfed whatever. they are supposed to be restricted guns for a reason 

We did not approve it. Also I stated to the owner of the class and told him it may be nerfed based on SMT Discretion.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

18 hours ago, is are you the fucking cool? said:

I don't think these weapons need to be nerfed into the ground they are just unbalanced 

Well give an example, if it shreds through an army of 7 Nu7 in a matter of seconds, then that makes sense, but then again, 7 Nu7 shooting back should be able to shred back.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 9/29/2019 at 3:03 AM, Hoovy said:

-Support

I get its frustrating to get owned by CI, but like it's literally on one class. Just let them have fun before they get inevitably destroyed by who knows what.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

On 9/28/2019 at 10:47 PM, Weareinfected said:

-Support

Again, Major -Support.

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

On 9/28/2019 at 11:47 PM, Weareinfected said:

-Support

Again, Major -Support.

I agree with this, half of the time we raid MTF has x3 the number of people as CI having these weapons will help us be able to have a chance against you guys.

42 minutes ago, Naqua said:

-Support

Again, Major -Support.

Nu7 have Juggernaut which can easily shred CI with its negev - CI is always outnumbered and yet you guys are looking for reasons to nerf classes that people have spent real money on.

Thats going a little far - Support