Kyle's EC Commander Application

KyleTheOne

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

EC Vice Commander Kyle 4554

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Engineering Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be Commander of this branch because as the highest below the general currently, everyone is looking towards me to help keep this branch up and running. As a Commander of this branch, I will be able to do much more than my current perms allow me too. This would be a great opportunity to help strengthen the branch as a whole and also will allow me to gain more active Commanding Officers to help enforce the rules more.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

It doesn't show but I've been playing since the public release.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Commander is to be the leader for their Enlisted Troopers and Officers. They help develop the branch altogether and command it to their best abilities. They are also the representative of the branch and are the person you go to if all else fails.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe you should trust me to be commander because I am active, I have a lot of experience and I know how to Command troops. I am a very Trustworthy person and I am very dedicated to the growth of this server. I have extensive knowledge of how to command and I am always willing to help my troops when need be.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Every afternoons on Weekdays and most of the Day on Weekends.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have currently no warnings across all the GamingLightRP servers.

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle