Peggu Event Staff Application 2

Peggu with a Gun

In-Game Name: Peggu

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:150759047

What is your ULX Rank?: User

What is your RP Rank?: Security (SFC), CI (RCT)

What is your timezone?: Central

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): no i do not but there's never a bad time to learn

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 1

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: This is the second time i have posted my app and after the tips from the first app i'm not changing much but just adding that i will try my best with my Short Term Memory to learn as much as i can in the terms of SCPS and the foundation/ SCP Universe. Also i'm keeping this part from my first app cause it still relates and is the same. I constantly have a big flow of ideas and i've even given a few of my ideas off to the other event team staff but i would like to implement those ideas myself and take credit for the ideas i've come up with. I feel as tho i have a very creative mind and that having that would help me excel at being an event team staff and i hope that even if i don't get to do events i can help plan and help other event team staff work together and come up with outstanding events to please the server.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): So this idea i thought of today actually was the idea that made me want to be event staff was a SCP inspired event where the Computer SCP that runs the foundation gets corrupted and starts using data of all the SCPs and starts actually printing out glitchy copies of Hostile SCPS that start attacking the foundation. Some Players would be modeled as a few of the SCPs except they would have been materialized to look clear but animated and would attack like the SCP they were modeled as. The foundation would be attacked by these hologram like glitches until the computer was gotten to and fixed and then the glitches/copies of the SCPS would vanish

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? I Still love 096 because of his animations and play style but i also love 194 because of the look and speed of the SCP.

+/-  support

+nice and friendly person

+creative

-by computer scp i assume you mean 079 gets access to a printer and prints out scps which i believe is a thing he cant do in lore/ +however if you mean 011-de which if it gets access to internet could very well do this

+show promising future in event team and isnt mingy with very loe warn count

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+/- Support (+/- dependant)

+ Creative idea for event

+ Pretty good application

+/- Not sure about this, but if other application got denied, you're supposed to wait until told otherwise. However, if you were cleared to make another post, or if this is simply an edit +. If you weren't cleared. -

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

+/- Support

+Nice Person

+Active

+Creative

-Poor knowledge (The SCP's "name" is 079 and it can't print things)

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

17 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

+/-  support

+creative

-by computer scp i assume you mean 079 gets access to a printer and prints out scps which i believe is a thing he cant do in lore/ +however if you mean 011-de which if it gets access to internet could very well do this

Just here to spread some good news.

Former Epsilon-11 Commander, Mod, Event Team

18 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

+/-  support

+creative

-can get pissed off very fast

everyone that has asked here im prety sure they are thinking about cassie since 1 she mentions the computer that runs the foundation. CASSIE gets corrupted and uses some scp with a biological 3d printer to print out scps. is this correct @Peggu with a Gun?

RETINA BURN BOI

19 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

+/-  support

+creative

079 is an AI, if he can hack into the Facility Systems, I'm sure he can hack into a printer.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 10/2/2019 at 9:54 PM, [SOM] † Inaccurate said:

+/- Support

+Nice Person

+Active

+Creative

-Poor knowledge (The SCP's "name" is 079 and it can't print things)

^

On 10/2/2019 at 8:30 PM, The Diddler said:

+/- Not sure about this, but if other application got denied, you're supposed to wait until told otherwise. However, if you were cleared to make another post, or if this is simply an edit +. If you weren't cleared. -

Actually when your app gets denied, it should say for how long you have to wait until you can re apply

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Hoovy locked this topic