Better Car Handling/driving

Stsin

What you want to see? -  Better Car Handling

Why should we add it? -  So we can drive better and it would be easier to drive then before, so we can have better car chases and stops in a way.  And just more fun rp because the cars are really hard to drive and I think we need a update to some of them.  Everyone driving properly on the roads.

What are the advantages of having this? - Better driving, more fun police chases 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -  N/A

• Like 1

- Support

The driving system is not bad. it is pretty good in my opinion. I understand that it may be difficult for newer players but once you have a little experience, it will go easier.

Yes there will be moments where you will hit something due to an unexpected change of events. but that is with everything.

+ A lot of people are used to this current system. If you change that everyone will have to get used to the different driving system making a bigger mess then having a few people getting used to the current one.

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

Huge +support

I have a week of playtime on the server and I still can't drive well. It's especially bad when your lagging. This needs to be fixed!

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

Unfortunately, the only other good alternative is Photon i believe... (unless I’m mixing photon) Which causes too much lag. In my opinion, I can drive easily. In an RP sense, you wouldn’t be driving 162762 miles per hour, you’d go at max 80 

~Charlie

On 9/27/2019 at 11:23 PM, WillyMcFly said:

+ BIG SUPPORT

VCmod is horrible. The physics and controls are terrible.

- Car sounds glitch

- Car sounds are awful 

- Car physics are awful

- Car Controls are awful

- You cant take damage if a car hits you.

- No speedometer 

They would either have to switch car mods or mod VCmod.

If they do switch they should switch to Simpfys. Once you use simpfys you cant go back to VCmod. I use to play on a server that had it and it worked perfectly fine even with 100 players on, no lag no nothing.

Simpfys has

+ Better Car Customization 

+ Amazing fluid good controls

+ Tire Tracks, and smoke.

+ better sounds

+ Better Physics

+ Better car damage and player damage

Honestly I wish this server would switch.

Link to Simpfys https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=771487490

Try it out and see how terrible VCmod is once you use it.

simpfy sounds good from what you say but a major reason we never switched is lag and tier marks and smoke may make more lag i agree vc mod has its problems its moderately stable with 80+ players yes you lag but normally it is not bad enough to drop you out of the server 

On 9/27/2019 at 10:23 PM, WillyMcFly said:

+ BIG SUPPORT

- Car sounds glitch

- Car sounds are awful 

- Car physics are awful

- Car Controls are awful

- No speedometer 

If they do switch they should switch to Simpfys. Once you use simpfys you cant go back to VCmod. I use to play on a server that had it and it worked perfectly fine even with 100 players on, no lag no nothing.

Simpfys has

+ better sounds

+ Better Physics

Link to Simpfys https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=771487490

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

Just saying that this suggestion is for "everyone" isn't actually a valid answer. You are making a suggestion with no links to anything. This will just get auto denied. 

Quiet frankly, there is nothing actually wrong with the driving of the vehicles. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Head Admin

Overall rating: -Support

On 9/27/2019 at 9:06 PM, Freeze said:

This is not realy from our sides, it depends on the cars and we dont make them.

If you want to drive good with every car there aint gonna be enough cars around.

If you have any suggestions for cars suggest them

On 10/1/2019 at 8:32 AM, Calamity said:

Just saying that this suggestion is for "everyone" isn't actually a valid answer. You are making a suggestion with no links to anything. This will just get auto denied. 

Quiet frankly, there is nothing actually wrong with the driving of the vehicles. 

Forklift_Signature.png

On 9/27/2019 at 10:23 PM, WillyMcFly said:

+ BIG SUPPORT

- Car sounds glitch

- Car sounds are awful 

- Car physics are awful

- Car Controls are awful

- No speedometer 

Simpfys has

+ better sounds

+ Better Physics

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 9/27/2019 at 9:05 AM, RubenTheRealMVP said:

- Support

The driving system is not bad. it is pretty good in my opinion. I understand that it may be difficult for newer players but once you have a little experience, it will go easier.

Yes there will be moments where you will hit something due to an unexpected change of events. but that is with everything.

+ A lot of people are used to this current system. If you change that everyone will have to get used to the different driving system making a bigger mess then having a few people getting used to the current one.

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

On 9/27/2019 at 7:05 AM, RubenTheRealMVP said:

- Support

| Dishonorably Discharged Police Captain |

49 minutes ago, WillyMcFly said:

Umm VCmod on this server is broken lmao

Only thing thats broken is your tolerance for someone elses opinion on a suggestion.

Theres nothing wrong with VCmod.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

28 minutes ago, WillyMcFly said:

Repairs are completely glitched, Cars have a 1-2 second input lag,

That is seriously broken. That is not a slight bug that is a serious game breaking bug.

so yes it is broken

Also photon for light if anyone is wonder I think that would be great to use in my opinion

• 3 weeks later...