New images for the Donator weapons and job packs in the Store - Denied

Bread

What you want to see? - The weapons/items to have new images.

Why should we add it? - It would make the store look a bit better than it does now.

What are the advantages of having this? - A slightly better idea of what you're getting.

Who is it mainly for? - Donators.

Links to any content - Images below.
Background created by Voxis

sheildFINAL.pngSheild
guntestFINAL.png Falcon
Knife2testFINAL.png Trench Knife
Knife3testFINAL.png Dive Knife
Knife1testFINAL.png Shank
mtfpack.pngMTF Job Pack
SCPpack.pngSCP Job Pack

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

+Support

These pictures look really good! In the donation store some of these weapons do not have icons on it, great suggestion and good work on this!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

7 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

These pictures look really good! In the donation store some of these weapons do not have icons on it, great suggestion and good work on this!

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

10 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

Of course im going to be biased towards my own work ?

Went from showing Bread how to work PS to being a background for weapon icons. Im impressed! 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

11 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

On 9/26/2019 at 11:13 PM, Calamity said:

+Support

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

• 2 weeks later...