Armor's Impieral soverign protecter Application

Armor1093

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Royal Guard Cadet Armor, StarFighter SGT Armor 1093, Apprentice Nekros

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to be able to influence a battalion and assist it in becoming one of the best and least mingy branches on the server.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have about 2 weeks since I joined the server but time in-game is unknown

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose is to be able to organize, manage, and train members in their own branch to lessen the load for high command and to establish a reliable presence of your battalion on the ship/base.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have had past experience as a commander, vice commander, and General. Using my past experiences of what I would want to see in one of my Commanders. Implementing annual training as well as joint training with other branches such as inquisitor, IC, Nova, and Shock.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be very active as I only have classes Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Even if im not on and Ithe server I am able to respond to PMs and update rosters and such.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No, I haven't gotten any warnings on this server or on any other GamingLight servers.

Personal notes: Sorry that I am posting this late I was making sure I could be an officer and a commander/vice commander in another battalion.

Edited by Armor1093

DENIED

no effort